Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Resolved "Failed to recieve cloud constants"

Hello all,

I notice that when I launch runemate my internet seems to slow down significantly. Also, at the top of the window, the program shows "Failed to recieve cloud constants". Cant load any bots, cant do anything really.

Any ideas?

Thanks!

RuneMate Staff
Please do the following, even if you have already:
  1. Uninstall RuneMate
  2. Uninstall ALL Java installations
  3. Uninstall all RuneScape clients
  4. Delete all of your Jagex Cache
  5. Restart computer
  6. Reinstall RuneScape client
  7. Download RuneMate
  8. Install RuneMate

Please do the following, even if you have already:
  1. Uninstall RuneMate
  2. Uninstall ALL Java installations
  3. Uninstall all RuneScape clients
  4. Delete all of your Jagex Cache
  5. Restart computer
  6. Reinstall RuneScape client
  7. Download RuneMate
  8. Install RuneMate

Thanks for the reply! Seems to have done the trick :) now im just trying to figure out why regalminer wont bank lolol. works great as a powerleveler though. Going to get eclipse downloaded again and see if I can remember java enough to make a few custom scripts here and there to swap up my activities and avoid getting banned.

RuneMate Staff
Thanks for the reply! Seems to have done the trick :) now im just trying to figure out why regalminer wont bank lolol. works great as a powerleveler though. Going to get eclipse downloaded again and see if I can remember java enough to make a few custom scripts here and there to swap up my activities and avoid getting banned.

If you're having issues with an individual bot, post in the corresponding forum thread for that bot. Include a detailed bug report with supporting evidence (eg: log files, screenshots, videos) to help the Bot Author address the issue.