Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

RS3 f2p 1mil+ ph

make chicken killers and cowkillers that actually only collect the beef/chicken cause no one is farming them anymore since feather prices crashed the meat items are work 1k+ ea.. should be around 1.7m a hour with literally 0 req + f2p

cause either they cant bank or they are premium which i figured that if your botting f2p you prob cant afford premium RM bots

-forgot to make it a reply to your comment but guess you will still see it XD

cause either they cant bank or they are premium which i figured that if your botting f2p you prob cant afford premium RM bots

-forgot to make it a reply to your comment but guess you will still see it XD
Well if you're gonna make 1.7m/h, expect to pay a premium price. It's fair if the author charges around 20-30% of your hourly profit as premium price.

Well if you're gonna make 1.7m/h, expect to pay a premium price. It's fair if the author charges around 20-30% of your hourly profit as premium price.

that im totally fine with IF the bot had a certain standard but as far as i know theres no bots on RM that truly deserve the premium tag atm.. like yay lets do winegrabbing for 700k ph.. like what is this 2013? (also cost 0.6ph to run which is 70-80% profit depending on if your selling to chinese sites or private)..
and thats just one example i could come with more but my goal isnt to bash the community just throwing out methods whenever i think of them since i feel that the bot store methods are almost all way to bot like by simply being to low gainz exp or gps wise

like when i play legit i make anywhere from 1-50mil a hour depending on what im doing

that im totally fine with IF the bot had a certain standard but as far as i know theres no bots on RM that truly deserve the premium tag atm.. like yay lets do winegrabbing for 700k ph.. like what is this 2013? (also cost 0.6ph to run which is 70-80% profit depending on if your selling to chinese sites or private)..
and thats just one example i could come with more but my goal isnt to bash the community just throwing out methods whenever i think of them since i feel that the bot store methods are almost all way to bot like by simply being to low gainz exp or gps wise

like when i play legit i make anywhere from 1-50mil a hour depending on what im doing
Charging $0.60/h for a wine grabber is a crime. I'm just saying that if there's a bot that can make the user 1.7m an hour, it's perfectly reasonable for the author to charge up to $0,40/h (that's 30% of the profits) for this bot.
All of the current premium bots are underpriced heavily.

Charging $0.60/h for a wine grabber is a crime. I'm just saying that if there's a bot that can make the user 1.7m an hour, it's perfectly reasonable for the author to charge up to $0,40/h (that's 30% of the profits) for this bot.

and i didnt say i disagreed with you im just saying that what your saying only works if theres a standard or someone polizing the authors on RM.. like clearly the premium system dosnt work or all the private bots people have would have been montized via the bot store instead of privatly

also srry for my bad eng...

also i dont mind authors make a decent living of their privat bots i think that if the bot store was perfect there would be no reason not to sell the acces via the store..

1.7m are .25$....

I’ll take gold as payment too!

Should b done by tonight.

plz just leave this thread. what your doing belongs in general market.
highjacking this thread trying to sell ur bot youve made in another authors bot seems super greedy and honestly could never see myself taking you seriously after this.

easily triggered ✌
plz just leave this thread. what your doing belongs in general market.
highjacking this thread trying to sell ur bot youve made in another authors bot seems super greedy and honestly could never see myself taking you seriously after this.
Ngl atlas doesnt care

Ngl atlas doesnt care

did i say anything about atlas or how his caring bout it changes anything? wet rag your actually extremely boring.. trying to be edgy 24/7 just makes you a square...

all i commented about was my view on him as a salesman.

easily triggered ✌
did i say anything about atlas or how his caring bout it changes anything? wet rag your actually extremely boring.. trying to be edgy 24/7 just makes you a square...

all i commented about was my view on him as a salesman.
Is this a bait lmao

bro whats with the hate? Small pp syndrome?
No ones hijacking anything it is a simple question.

Obvi ur the greedy one..