Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Bug every bot broken after update today

I've tried several bots, they all seem to break when they try and interact with anything (npcs, bank booth, etc).

I saw there was a pending update for runemate and I waited for that update to take place, but all the bots are broken still even after the update.

Anyone else also experiencing this?

edit: enabling GPU plugin on runelite has gotten the bots working again for now

Last edited:
Let em fix it, chill big man, its only been like 3 hrs since the update, let them do their thang..
bro I am chill lol. this morning it said to wait for update then the runemate update happened. just making sure everyone else seeing this too, as I didnt see any posts.

bots still not working for me as well as of 2. has a problem with clicking certain interfaces. combat bots wont attack targets and also noticed bots cant open bank interfaces

This is what I am seeing as well. Noticed if you hover over what it is trying to do it will interact but seems mouse functions (or maybe screen searching for the correct thing to interact with?) seems to be broken.

I've tried several bots, they all seem to break when they try and interact with anything (npcs, bank booth, etc).

I saw there was a pending update for runemate and I waited for that update to take place, but all the bots are broken still even after the update.

Anyone else also experiencing this?
I am having the same problem, lost a lot of credits due to it.

RuneMate Staff
View attachment 15371

Why cant I start the client?? Thank you.

In almost all cases, it is fixed by a combination of the below:

Uninstall RuneMate, RuneLite and all Java installations. Check your cache file and delete those also. Check your %appdata% folders and delete those also.

Download RuneLite and keep it in its default path location.
Download RuneMate and keep it in its default path location.

Launch RuneLite as you would normally.
Run RuneMate and RuneLite as administrator.
Disable your firewall, or create whitelist settings for RuneLite and RuneMate.
Disable your anti-virus, or create whitelist settings for RuneLite and RuneMate.

Client Developer
In almost all cases, it is fixed by a combination of the below:

Uninstall RuneMate, RuneLite and all Java installations. Check your cache file and delete those also. Check your %appdata% folders and delete those also.

Download RuneLite and keep it in its default path location.
Download RuneMate and keep it in its default path location.

Launch RuneLite as you would normally.
Run RuneMate and RuneLite as administrator.
Disable your firewall, or create whitelist settings for RuneLite and RuneMate.
Disable your anti-virus, or create whitelist settings for RuneLite and RuneMate.

We have the GitBook for this now: