Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Bug Equipment Interactions - broken?

Game Mode: OSRS
Bot settings: -
Bot run duration: about 10 seconds
Bug description: it will go to equipment tab but won't select option on equipments
Steps to reproduce: start any bot that needs to teleport using equipment, and wait for it to try to do so
Have you found a work-around (manual): teleport using the equipment yourself

Please attach log files & screenshots:

This is the code i'm using. It worked before client update, now it doesnt.

Code:
        if (InterfaceWindows.getEquipment().isOpen()) {
            SpriteItem duelring = Equipment.getItems(anyRing).first();
            if (duelring != null)
                if (duelring.interact("Castle Wars")) {
                    Execution.delayUntil(() -> cwars.contains(c), 5000);
                }
        } else {
            InterfaceWindows.getEquipment().open();
        }
    }

Code:
String[] anyRing = new String[]{"Ring of dueling(8)", "Ring of dueling(7)", "Ring of dueling(6)", "Ring of dueling(5)", "Ring of dueling(4)", "Ring of dueling(3)", "Ring of dueling(2)", "Ring of dueling(1)"};

Code:
    Player c = Players.getLocal();

Investigating this now :)

Found the issue on OSRS, working on a solution right now :)
I tested on RS3 just to be sure as well, using both Amulet of Glory and Ring of Duelling and it worked well there.

Solution implemented for next release. If any other Interface related interactions don't work, please let me know :)

Also, explicitly opening up Equipment isn't necessary.

Investigating this now :)

Found the issue on OSRS, working on a solution right now :)
I tested on RS3 just to be sure as well, using both Amulet of Glory and Ring of Duelling and it worked well there.

Solution implemented for next release. If any other Interface related interactions don't work, please let me know :)

Also, explicitly opening up Equipment isn't necessary.

Thank you for fixing this. And just to clarify, if I do an interaction with equipment and the tab isn't open, it will open it without being explicitly told to do so? Does this hold true for other tabs such as inventory, magic, prayer, or something like special attack?

Thank you for fixing this. And just to clarify, if I do an interaction with equipment and the tab isn't open, it will open it without being explicitly told to do so? Does this hold true for other tabs such as inventory, magic, prayer, or something like special attack?
It holds true for SpriteItems (Inventory, Bank), Magic and Prayer. When Special Attack (and possibly attack stances/types) is implemented, it'll hold true for that too