Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Efficient 3 Tick Woodcutter [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Java Warlord
Defeat3d submitted a new resource:

Efficient 3 Tick Woodcutter - The lumberjack with herb and tar.

Prime 3T Woodcutting BETA
Uses tick manipulation to get logs at a much higher rate.
Start the bot near any teak trees. The bot will stick to 3 tree positions nearest to the player to prevent it from accidentally crashing other people eventually.

Does NOT work at Fossil island teaks!

The bot uses herb and swamp tar, so make sure to bring a pestle and mortar, and at...

Read more about this resource...

Last edited by a moderator:
No puedo esperar para probar este increíble script creado por este increíble autor de bots. Santa mierda!

Java Warlord
you're the man! thank you!
Youre welcome! Let me know if you have any recommendations for this bot.
So far i'm planning to add banking support for fossil island, and maybe looking into 1.5T as well.

Youre welcome! Let me know if you have any recommendations for this bot.
So far i'm planning to add banking support for fossil island, and maybe looking into 1.5T as well.
is the 1.5t the bird method? that would be so dope.
do you think there will be a 3t granite mining in the near future?

Java Warlord
is the 1.5t the bird method? that would be so dope.
it's normal 3T just with movement inbetween. I will look into it but cant promise to implement it.

do you think there will be a 3t granite mining in the near future?
Yes, but not that near i guess. I'd say another month or two. Depends how quickly i can resolve all bugs in this one

it's normal 3T just with movement inbetween. I will look into it but cant promise to implement it.

Yes, but not that near i guess. I'd say another month or two. Depends how quickly i can resolve all bugs in this one

you're the man! take your time!

Cool bot i use prime 3T fishing so get how this bot works only problem i have is with dpick axe special attack. The bot opens the spec tab instead of using the spec attack orb then just gets stuck. I seen the bot is beta so i haven't left it unattended and if i did it would just stand there with the spec tab open so every 100% spec i have to manual pause the bot and use the spec then unpause. Not a big deal since its free but if it was paid i would just stop using the way it is.

not working. just keeps clicking the swamp tar. same as 3T fishing. maybe client issue or bot needs to be updated?

2T teaks is around 170k xp an hour vs 90kish that 3t gets. Maybe look into implementing that? I’d pay for that, and how about a 3t granite?

need to either make it so u can set a center spot so it doesnt wonder off, or something, kept going to the other players trees and cutting them

Status
Not open for further replies.