Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

►►eChaosThieving ◄◄ All NPC, All Food, Chests, Doors and Stalls [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Calle submitted a new resource:

eChaosThieving - Supports All NPC, All Food Support!, Supports chests, Supports doors And Supports stalls!

eChaosThieving - AIO Thieving!

• Supports All NPC
  • Supports All Food
  • Supports Chests, Doors and Stalls!

Screenshots:

8c7e92477c889e834384ea499b441d6d.gif

3c7fe907bf1fcf4ee65a70bbd3d8f60a.png

3f90afbbcec716436706b0292adf228d.png

Read more about this resource...

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey Calle, could you make the script walking to bank when low health? This is mostly for Master Farmer at Draynor, because you will get full health instantly at a bank, so that would be extremely awesome, to spare the food :p

Hey Calle, could you make the script walking to bank when low health? This is mostly for Master Farmer at Draynor, because you will get full health instantly at a bank, so that would be extremely awesome, to spare the food :p
Was planning to add masterFarmer soon, I'll start working on it when I get back from school :)

Is this the chests in the thieve guild this supports?
This script is coded mainly for OSRS, it works on both RS3 and OSRS because the script relies on user input instead of predetermined variables.

Last edited:
Was planning to add masterFarmer soon, I'll start working on it when I get back from school :)

I'll be adding this soon aswell :)
Awesome to hear!
Any chances for you could do it the way I said? Like where it will run to bank after getting low HP? That would be extremely cool ;)

Awesome to hear!
Any chances for you could do it the way I said? Like where it will run to bank after getting low HP? That would be extremely cool ;)
isn't it always that way? it withdraws X amout of food and goes pickpocketing untill it runs out of food and rebanks?

isn't it always that way? it withdraws X amout of food and goes pickpocketing untill it runs out of food and rebanks?
Yea it will normally run to bank and take out food, but that isn't needed, because if you stay in bank for 5seconds, then your health will heal up itself.
So that means that food isn't needed, and therefor a waste :p

Yea it will normally run to bank and take out food, but that isn't needed, because if you stay in bank for 5seconds, then your health will heal up itself.
So that means that food isn't needed, and therefor a waste :p
Such a great way jagex made a scripters life easy

Status
Not open for further replies.