Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

ECannon [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
blahberrys submitted a new resource:

ECannon - EZ AFK RNG EXP LOL

Requirements:
Dwarf Multi-cannon
Cannonball
Food

Instructions:
Start the bot ready to train range! (Cannonball, cannon, and food in inventory)

Features:
Chat detection with world hopping! (Will pick-up cannon and hop if someone talks to you!)
Manages Dwarf-Multi-cannon (Set-up, repair, refill, etc)
Uses any food in inventory.
Logs out (and picks up cannon) when out of cannonball or food....

Read more about this resource...

Last edited by a moderator:
Would be perfect if it could also work just as cannon reloader with auto retaliate off. Thanks for the bot anyway :)

I'll consider adding this in the next update! Please leave a review if you enjoy my work

Also, the bot keeps eating food and drinking pots every time, even with full hp and already boosted ranged. Looking forward for the updates :)

Also, the bot keeps eating food and drinking pots every time, even with full hp and already boosted ranged. Looking forward for the updates :)
It doesn't currently support any potions, it's most likely drinking them thinking it's food (wine)!

The script came out ~3 days ago and any bugs aren't being properly reported. Bot logs would be a lot more beneficial than an author just being told "it logs out"...
Not only this but I am notified if on my bot crashes or throw an error, none of which has happened. I personally didn't experience any logging out bug and the person who left a review saying it was prevalent has now changed it to 5 stars saying it doesn't happen? I'm not sure what to believe.

Not only this but I am notified if on my bot crashes or throw an error, none of which has happened. I personally didn't experience any logging out bug and the person who left a review saying it was prevalent has now changed it to 5 stars saying it doesn't happen? I'm not sure what to believe.

I did get that at first, but now it stays logged in.
The problem i'm facing now is that it always trys to attack monsters nearby, and keeps eating my food, even if my hp is full.
I'm a noob botter so i dont really know how to send you my botlog lol, so i'm sorry.

I do however appriciate your effort in making this bot and i'm really gratefull that you did, as its the only cannonbot out there!
If u can get this to work flawlessly it would be safe to say that you're the goat!

I did get that at first, but now it stays logged in.
The problem i'm facing now is that it always trys to attack monsters nearby, and keeps eating my food, even if my hp is full.
I'm a noob botter so i dont really know how to send you my botlog lol, so i'm sorry.

I do however appriciate your effort in making this bot and i'm really gratefull that you did, as its the only cannonbot out there!
If u can get this to work flawlessly it would be safe to say that you're the goat!
I must of over-looked something while testing, expect an update in a day or two.

Please, is the Hill Giant spot east of Shayzien House supported? If not, are you planning on doing that? Thank you for response.

same problem as everyone else. eats food and pots then logs out even though i have full health. It doesn't want to let me attatch the logs so i will copy paste here... Doesn;t look like there is any good information to help debug but i would look into the way you have the percentages set up to maek sure it doesn't eat at 100% health or make it much much more rare. I tried caged ogres and just like everyone else it just ate my food and logged out even though they are caged :/

ecannon log -
00:00:00 INFO Logger Initialised - this log file can be found at C:\Users\Dell\RuneMate\logs\ECannon 1-31 8-08-11.log
00:00:00 INFO Logging level can be adjusted in the Preferences tab.
00:00:07 SEVERE Setting up cannon...
00:01:52 INFO Stopped, ran out of food.

runemate log -
[Debug] Java Home: c:\program files (x86)\runemate2\jre
[Debug] Java Version: 1.8.0_181 x86 (Oracle Corporation)
[Debug] Maximum Heap Size: 743MB
[Debug] RuneMate Version: 2.97.2
[Debug] Operating System: Windows 10 x64
[Debug] C:\Users\Dell\jagexcache is a cache root according to the registry.
Checking for a new game client every second for two minutes or until one is found.
Found a new game instance after 4 seconds.
[Clouse] Downloaded 998 human mouse movements selected for you by Clouse.
[Debug] C:\Users\Dell\jagexcache is a cache root according to the registry.

Status
Not open for further replies.