Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

OSRS Dont know what happened...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I runned Regal motherload mien beta. for like 30 min while i was afk…
I camed back…. and my bank was emptyed… i lost d pick, 10m, toxic blowpipe, 20k addy bars 1k runite ores etc...

Also my acocunt wa smoved to lumbrigde bank

RuneMate Staff
Sorry to hear that you were hacked, but I can assure you it wasn't due to RuneMate or Bot Authors.

I am posting below the same information I do every time this topic comes up to help clarify the situation:

• Are you sure you haven't used an easy to guess username/password combination?
  • Or that you're using a combination that has been leaked from an external database breach?
  • Or you downloaded a gold generator or similar program?
  • Clicked on any suspicious URLs from Twitch streams etc?

There is NO way RuneMate would hack you for your gold/items. We would not risk our entire reputation over the small amount of gold/items any user would have.

Furthermore, from the moment you enter your username/password combination in to the client, the information is immediately encrypted and impossible for anyone to read and use.

Bot Authors do not have access to your username or password. The only person who does is YOU.

There have been many accusations of this over the years and almost every single time without fail the user has later determined the fault occurred elsewhere.

Individual bots do not have access to credentials of any sort. In addition, every line of every version of every bot is reviewed by a proprietary scanner for malicious code and manually by a Staff member.

Regarding your computer, I suggest running a scan using Windows Defender and Malware Bytes and taking any recommended actions.

To summarise and make it extremely clear, RuneMate did not hack you and steal your items.

Status
Not open for further replies.