Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Divine Magics

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Does this allow me to use a rune pouch for spells? Also what is the banrate like for spin flax (a couple hours a day with breaks)

Nope, rune pouch is disabled because it drastically lowered XP/hr. I may look into adding it back soon here.

Not sure about the ban rate for spin flax. You will have to ask around

Hey I love the script, no issue paying for something like this that must've taken so much work.

I do have a question. I have been trying to use the mimic afk to splash and my character will not reinitiate attacks after about 15min. The status log still reads "in combat. Idling" while my character gets hit but will not reinitiate combat. It manages to keep me active enough not to log but won't reengage the npc during combat. Am I using this function correctly or is this a bug?

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Hey I love the script, no issue paying for something like this that must've taken so much work.

I do have a question. I have been trying to use the mimic afk to splash and my character will not reinitiate attacks after about 15min. The status log still reads "in combat. Idling" while my character gets hit but will not reinitiate combat. It manages to keep me active enough not to log but won't reengage the npc during combat. Am I using this function correctly or is this a bug?

Do you have auto retaliate enabled? It should begin attacking again, or is there a 15min timeout feature?

Do you have auto retaliate enabled? It should begin attacking again, or is there a 15min timeout feature?

I do have retaliate enabled. When my character naturally times out as if I were afking without a bot it will not reinitiate attack or retaliate since it assumes I am attacking by being "in combat". The log confirms it thinks I am already attacking.

Any ideas?

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
I do have retaliate enabled. When my character naturally times out as if I were afking without a bot it will not reinitiate attack or retaliate since it assumes I am attacking by being "in combat". The log confirms it thinks I am already attacking.

Any ideas?

Will be fixed in next update. Until then keep AFK splash off and use a staff

Unknown error about 6 times in a row over the last hour whilst stun/alching monk of zamorak and each time it has counted the session as 1 hour so has charged me $0.6 for last hour. Can you look into this for me?

can you fix this? whilst alch/tele

00:05:11 INFO Casting alch.
00:05:11 INFO Failed to open inventory or select the correct spell for alching..
00:05:11 DEBUG Note: Failing to select spell or open inventory is often due to lag or incorrect hotkeys.
00:05:11 INFO Casting camelot teleport.
00:05:13 INFO Waiting out delay.
00:05:15 INFO Casting alch.
00:05:16 INFO Casting camelot teleport.
00:05:17 INFO Waiting out delay.
00:05:19 INFO Casting alch.
00:05:20 INFO Clouse interaction failed to return successfully.. Alch failed.
00:05:21 INFO Casting camelot teleport.
00:05:21 DEBUG Failed to cast spell... (trying again)
00:05:22 INFO Casting alch.
00:05:24 INFO Clouse interaction failed to return successfully.. Alch failed.
00:05:25 INFO Casting camelot teleport.
00:05:26 DEBUG Failed to cast spell... (trying again)
00:05:26 INFO Casting alch.
00:05:27 INFO Clouse interaction failed to return successfully.. Alch failed.
00:05:27 INFO Casting camelot teleport.

Bug Report: Slow exp rates on Vul/Alch. Bot waits for alch animation to stop before casting next curse causing only around 75-80k/hr exp. Is there a specific camera angle/set up/NPC which speeds this up? Seen the 150k+ proggys.

Attachments

• Divine Magics 2-03 21-48-3.txt
    4.7 KB · Views: 2
Was charged 4 times (40 cents) while running bot for one instance (20 mins so far), I think it's because the bot was glitching and I had to exit a few times (all <1 minute). Can I be refunded please?

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Was charged 4 times (40 cents) while running bot for one instance (20 mins so far), I think it's because the bot was glitching and I had to exit a few times (all <1 minute). Can I be refunded please?

I responded to your message already. You will need to follow the bug report guide from the overview so I can verify the cause and see if it was an error caused by the bot.

@Serene i was stun alching and a random event popped up and the bot didnt dismiss it.

is there something wrong? or am i supposedd to be stun alching in a bank somewhere so theres no randoms???

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
@Serene i was stun alching and a random event popped up and the bot didnt dismiss it.

is there something wrong? or am i supposedd to be stun alching in a bank somewhere so theres no randoms???

The Spectre client has always handled random events.

I've seen that happen too recently though. I'll put something in to handle random events in the meantime

could you post here when you update .pls im still using it.. il update when ur done bud

will i get banned if i miss too many ranodoms?

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
@Serene somone came upto me while i was stun alching and said im reporting.

Am i fucked?

Is that a serious question lol?
I wouldn't know. That depends on your botting habits and what they're reporting for, what was going on while they reported, etc. I could walk up to any person in the game and say I'm reporting, doesn't mean much. If you're worried, play legit and play in a safe, normal manner.

Edit: Also as for ban rates, ask around. I wouldn't know if not dismissing randoms gets you banned or not. I've had bots dismiss randoms for me for hours while I've botted. I've also played legit and ignored almost every random that spawns. Not sure if anyone can really know if dismissing or not dismissing randoms lowers or increases ban risk.