Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

DarkScape Ban Wave & Other Ban Discussion

General Notation
The purpose of this thread is to theorize on the period of time in which the ban wave will occur on Darkscape by looking at the history of ban intervals and how it occurred in Old School when it was implemented. So let me hit you all with a couple of simple questions to get started and see where this discussion takes us.

Estimation Questions
How long are the intervals between massive ban waves on RS3?
Deemed N/A for Darkscape

How long after the implementation of Old School did they recieve their first ban wave?
OSRS Launch: 22 February 2013
First Recorded Ban Wave: 04 September 2013
Initial Estimation of Single Bans: Late May Early June

DarkScape Launch: Sep 16, 2015
Expected First Ban Wave: After 25 December 2015 - Before 14 February 2016
Estimation of Initial Bans Expected: Halloween -> Thanksgiving

General Ban Questions
How often if ever, are bans done based on IP Addresses or something similar, which results in a ban of an account other than your bot?
No this is not possible for Jagex to do, legally.

Do these massive ban waves connect other accounts to them via IP Address?
Once again, no.

Last edited:
Awesome Thread, but the estimated ban wave for darkscape went way off tho, already been a mass ban wave :(

My main got banned today, because I was an idiot and ran a fishing bot to 90 fishing on it.

RIP.

Just be careful when running money making bots like that on your mains, because I'm 90% sure that's what did it.

My main got banned today, because I was an idiot and ran a fishing bot to 90 fishing on it.

RIP.

Just be careful when running money making bots like that on your mains, because I'm 90% sure that's what did it.
you'd be right because my ban came from doing a couple hours of fire rune running

got perm banned mining gold in remmington overnight , ban came in morning though , also got a ban on another acct that was 88 theving ( 14day ban )