Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

RS3 cursed energy

Well from the recent update

• Carrying cursed energy or memories will now prevent players from teleporting, and will now ignore the Wildeness level restrictions to allow anyone to attack them.
How the fuck do we tackle this?

Well from the recent update

• Carrying cursed energy or memories will now prevent players from teleporting, and will now ignore the Wildeness level restrictions to allow anyone to attack them.
How the fuck do we tackle this?
Run and spam log out, hope they're not using range or mage. Otherwise? You can't. Running from level 25 wilderness to level 1 won't be possible if you have a pker on your back.

Run and spam log out, hope they're not using range or mage. Otherwise? You can't. Running from level 25 wilderness to level 1 won't be possible if you have a pker on your back.

yeah i think this shit is officially dead, even if u run from level 25 to level 1, it'll be only like 1-2k energy/hour. RIP Cursed.

Cursed prices will raise pretty high due to this, the method will still be good money i reckon.

if it gets too high, no1 will buy it cuz the exp/hr conversion is shit compared to doing stuff like cache. i reckon it will cap at 500/energy which means that maybe it'll be 1m/hr at best. Which is 140k osrs.

Yeah, I had a few accounts banned due to the recent changes with Cursed Energies... All i can really say is stock up on them. the price will go up eventually... ( I hope. )