Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Cs go

my question is that will runemate trigger vac ban on cs go while im playing and botting at the same time.

Java Warlord
Yes, runemate has a built in cs go injector hack that is detected atm.

I mean iv heard that people have gotten vac for using some java scripts and cheatengine at the playing time :D just trying to be cautious, since i would never want a single ban on my steam

Java Warlord
I mean iv heard that people have gotten vac for using some java scripts and cheatengine at the playing time :D just trying to be cautious, since i would never want a single ban on my steam
I would play it safe. Setup a bot in your schools network or something, while playing CSGO on your home pc. That way the only way those two machines could get associated with each other would be if your school has a wack privacy policy. Just to make sure and be cautious, ask your school if you could get a copy of their privacy policy and read it thoroughly, just in case.

i dont go to school anymore, but i work at google, can i bot my rs accounts on google servers?