Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Resolved Credits used after bot stopped

ghj

Hey,

Not sure if this is the right forum to ask in but it seemed like the best choice for my question. I had just ran an instance of my bot, credits were used for that instance, stopped it before the 1 hour mark (so around 59:59), and I noticed a few minutes after that my credits were used again. This seems like a concerning bug and I am aware that the client is having issues right now but just wanted to bring attention to it.

I know we aren't able to get refunds currently -- and it sucks -- but I'm hoping in the future something can be done in terms of compensation for errors on the client end.

I can provide logs if that may help prove that I did not actually run 2 instances of the script in succession.

Mod Automation
The timer displayed on the bot was likely a minute or two behind the real server-recorded session start, so when you stopped it when the timer said 59:59, it was actually more like 1:01:59. I would encourage just botting as you normally would, not sweating the extra few cents here or there, but if you must then you should leave a few minutes of padding.