Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

RS3 Crafting Urns

• Game Mode: RS3
  • Link to wiki: Money making guide/Experience Guide
  • Summary: We need a bot that can create and also fire Urns of the players choosing. The bot needs to prioritise portables to maximise experience and then secondly go to a location which would be the most efficient to continue making Urns. This option should be optional as there will be down times where a portable crafter is not up and teleporting to a location such as Burthrope or Draynor before the portable has been replaced can affect the experience gain. Locations of portables vary from the Lumbridge combat academy to the GE and also shanty pass so the bot needs to be compatible with a variety of locations. This form of crafting is a slow but very profitable method of training crafting compared to other methods such as cutting gems and making hide shields etc. The process of making these urns uses 2 pieces of soft clay, this is essential for the bot to work,however there is also the idea to increase profit currently buying/mining your own clay then wetting clay manually to create the required item I understand this would be an additional feature and not necessary for the bots primary function I just wanted to include for completeness.
  • Bank, and repeat the process.
  • Required stats: 1 crafting for cracked mining Urn, 81 for the fastest method/most profitable method, Decorative cooking urn.
  • Required quests: None
  • Required items: Soft clay, Clay Former station and Oven to fire the clay or Portable Crafter
  • Other notes: The current profit is around 1600gp per Urn made and is relatively cheap to start off. Soft clay is currently around 300gp and the Urn I am currently doing sells for 760gp. This also generates around 100xp per Urn when completing the task normally and 115xp when forming the Urns with a portable crafter.

was looking for a bot just like this since the current urnmaker is only for members with high level crafting. I would love to see someone make this, maybe not as fully customizable to start but the ability to make urns from level 1 would be nice