Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Couple of questions before I start.

Hey,

Thought I would ask a few basic questions before I use this client. I've came from a different provider seemingly safe. Had one ban using that client at RockCrabs. Common.

My question is the ban rate recently seems high what's it like on Runemate? I understand the Client is now UD by using the current Jagex client and using a background program to write the scripts over the top, I guess its Reflection too?

What protection does the paid scripts have, are they detectable with low hours botting and babysitting. I know the risks and the dos and don't nothing is undetectable yes but what I mean do you have any protection systems in place.

- What scripts should I stay away from, and what should I use.

Thanks.

Jagex uses two primary automatic vectors for detecting bots, client/code modifications and pattern detection. RuneMate, with a high degree of certainty has eliminated client detection. This leaves us with pattern detection. Most established authors here keep this in mind and design their bots such that it can have a unique pattern per player. Some take an extra step and have systems in place to change up the pattern on occasion to further thwart the system.

Ban rates on Runemate are typically lower compared to other sites but still happen. Bots made by execs are usually good quality. Prime bots are also quite good (disclaimer I am technically part of prime).

Babysitting a bot until you are comfortable with it is the best way to know if it is up to snuff or not.

Jagex uses two primary automatic vectors for detecting bots, client/code modifications and pattern detection. RuneMate, with a high degree of certainty has eliminated client detection. This leaves us with pattern detection. Most established authors here keep this in mind and design their bots such that it can have a unique pattern per player. Some take an extra step and have systems in place to change up the pattern on occasion to further thwart the system.

Ban rates on Runemate are typically lower compared to other sites but still happen. Bots made by execs are usually good quality. Prime bots are also quite good (disclaimer I am technically part of prime).

Babysitting a bot until you are comfortable with it is the best way to know if it is up to snuff or not.

Thanks for you reply, very interesting. Now what does Tri*** have that's helps there scripts apparently be more undetectable than these ones? I'm going to give this ago as it seems to be more professional imo.

Client Developer
Now what does Tri*** have that's helps there scripts apparently be more undetectable than these ones?

Nothing, although perhaps a few more experienced authors? RuneMate is relatively beginner friendly when it comes to bot development, so there's a larger number of inexperienced authors. As long as you know who the more reputable authors are, this isn't an issue.

Please don't feel like you need to star the name out either, we're comfortable discussing our competitors.

TriBot (no need to censor) uses the same base concepts in looking glass (or whatever it's called) but doesn't have anywhere near as much optimization or careful consideration on how we interact with the jvm. This means we can come closer to the speed of reflection while still enjoying separation from the client.

Nothing, although perhaps a few more experienced authors? RuneMate is relatively beginner friendly when it comes to bot development, so there's a larger number of inexperienced authors. As long as you know who the more reputable authors are, this isn't an issue.

Please don't feel like you need to star the name out either, we're comfortable discussing our competitors.

Thanks for that, I've found TriBot with Human mouse movements good, but the MG is buggy. What would you advice for me to do using this Client. To not limit my ban chances. Bot authors etc.

All other botting websites have more experienced authors than here on runemate
But their botting clients is still injection
But there are new authors coming to runemate to provides runemate with more bots

But there are new authors coming to runemate to provides runemate with more bots

Whom are these new authors? The way you inject I love, I'm just wary of the scripting side of things. I mean I can't judge as I dont code.

Thanks for that, I've found TriBot with Human mouse movements good, but the MG is buggy. What would you advice for me to do using this Client. To not limit my ban chances. Bot authors etc.
Imo don't use injection bots any more so that you get banned becuz of it.

On that note, it'd be really dope if RM was to help popular bot authors from other platforms transition or just add or provide support for their bot(s) over on RM.

Hell, imagine if there was a "one-click" program to change x bot's methods to Runemate's (convert Tri/os/dreambot bots into RM bots)

Whom are these new authors? The way you inject I love, I'm just wary of the scripting side of things. I mean I can't judge as I dont code.
I'd would advise you to tryout the free bots.
I stumbled onto Runemate becuz my main got banned using "Powerbot" in 2010 I quit play Rs 4 5 years I used "Powerbot" and I still got banned then i looked 4 other clients and gave Runemate a go when it was injection been with them almost 2 years now.

Java Warlord
We also have a mouse path builder that uses biostatistics of the users to remain hardly detectable.
Some RuneMate (c) invention ;)

Last edited:
From what I've seen it's much better than any other bot clients, Powerbot, TriBot, RiD (if you can call that a client) etc.

The Führer
i made a fucking 1 out of 40 chance of hovering and object and fished in menaphos for 6 days 14 hours each day after 2 day ban. Cloud takes care of most things.

Client Developer

1. True, but becoming less true.
2. Not true, few of them do.
3. True.