Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Bug Client breaks after random time, can't click anything on interface

after a random amount of time my client will stop letting me click on anything. trying to click an NPC or any of the interface will result in a yellow X being shown as if i was simply clicking terrain. this is causing my bots to get stuck. Not sure why this is happening but it's getting quite frustrating.

Community Manager
after a random amount of time my client will stop letting me click on anything. trying to click an NPC or any of the interface will result in a yellow X being shown as if i was simply clicking terrain. this is causing my bots to get stuck. Not sure why this is happening but it's getting quite frustrating.
Is this happening after stopping bots? I don't think I fully understand your issue.
Please respond with this template: Tutorial - READ THIS BEFORE POSTING and I'll get back to you asap.

Is this happening after stopping bots? I don't think I fully understand your issue.
Please respond with this template: Tutorial - READ THIS BEFORE POSTING and I'll get back to you asap.
sorry, overlooked that post.

Specs:
837d10d623eb5a964da79ff1f0f46c25.png

Java Version:
0be46126ab631d0cbf6a00f9cbdad574.png

This isn't happening from stopping a bot. it's happened multiple times from me just starting a bot and returning a few hours later to see it stuck. like i said before, it happens at random timer intervals, more often with Prime Pest Control bot than any other. My client will break in a way that only allows me to click to move my character when i try to manually use mouse input. If i click an NPC it will not interact and only show a yellow x in game instead of the usual red x when interacting with an NPC or item. if i try to click on any part of the interface (such as the minimap) it will literally click through it and make my character walk to the spot of terrain that is behind that part of the interface. hope this helped you get a better idea of the issue. trying to update to a newer version of java currently to see if that helps.

somehow i lost to log files trying to upload.....if the problem re-occurs i will post the logs here.

Last edited:
Community Manager
sorry, overlooked that post.

Specs:
837d10d623eb5a964da79ff1f0f46c25.png

Java Version:
0be46126ab631d0cbf6a00f9cbdad574.png

This isn't happening from stopping a bot. it's happened multiple times from me just starting a bot and returning a few hours later to see it stuck. like i said before, it happens at random timer intervals, more often with Prime Pest Control bot than any other. My client will break in a way that only allows me to click to move my character when i try to manually use mouse input. If i click an NPC it will not interact and only show a yellow x in game instead of the usual red x when interacting with an NPC or item. if i try to click on any part of the interface (such as the minimap) it will literally click through it and make my character walk to the spot of terrain that is behind that part of the interface. hope this helped you get a better idea of the issue. trying to update to a newer version of java currently to see if that helps.

somehow i lost to log files trying to upload.....if the problem re-occurs i will post the logs here.
Thank you for the follow up, I can’t really do much about this without the logs though.
Please quote me again (with the logs) if this re-occurs.
Thank you!

Thank you for the follow up, I can’t really do much about this without the logs though.
Please quote me again (with the logs) if this re-occurs.
Thank you!
gotcha. Gonna let it run overnight and see if the same thing happens. updated java and switched to 64 bit version since i was running the 32 bit for some odd reason.

Community Manager
gotcha. Gonna let it run overnight and see if the same thing happens. updated java and switched to 64 bit version since i was running the 32 bit for some odd reason.
RuneMate has to be run on 32 bit Java