Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Ironman Chartership buyer for Port Phasmatys

• Game Mode: RS3/OSRS
  • Link to wiki: Port Phasmatys
  • Summary: Start out in the Port Phasmatys Bank and pulls out all coins from bank if it isn't already in inventory. Then Have it go buy Soda ash, Buckets of sand, and Seaweed from the Charter Trader Crewmember. Then Banks the items, and repeats until store is out of stock. Then it should hop to the next world and repeat the process. Make sure to have a Ghost Speak Amulet on.
  • Required stats: None required, but 25 Agility and 20 cooking is recommended for Ghosts Ahoy.
  • Required quests: Priest in Peril, The Restless Ghost is required, and Ghost Ahoy recommended.
  • Required items: Just coins
  • Other notes: Will pay extra for a break handler and good anti-ban. I Tried to make one with VisualRM, and was able to do it all pretty well other than I don't know how to make a good anti-ban function, and I couldn't figure out how to have the bot close the store interface and hop worlds. If you just wanted to mentor me through this, I would offer some money for your time. Thank you.

Wouldn't it be easier to use Port Khazard (closest bank to charter ships) or is there something special about Port Phasmatys?

cuppa.drink(java);
Mine only works for Port Khazard but I'll link it here as well just in case anyone reading the thread in the future is looking for it Cuppa CharterShipBuyer

I would update the bot to work with phasmatys but I don't really play RS much nowadays