Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Resolved Charged for a hour when I could not start the bot

Hello, please look into it.
There are 2 issues.

1st:
As you can see in the picture, I was charged for 0.24 dollars for 2 hours of use. This should be 0.16 dollars. I can see more payments like this where the amount taken and hours botted does not equal. Every time this happens, I am charged 0.08 dollars more than I botted.

2nd:
My credit was 0.20 dollars
I was unable to bot as the last hour was done,i.e. 0.24 dollars was taken from my account
My credit was -0,04 dollars
I purchased 1 dollar worth of credit
I did not close runemate client
I closed the bot and reopened it
Bot showed that I was unable to bot because I had -0.04 dollars in my waller.
I closed runemate and reopened it
My waller was 0.88 dollars. It should have been 0.96 dollars
I opened the bot
My waller was 0.80 dollars. It should have been 0.88

In conclusion, I was charged 0.16 dollars to 0.80 after running the bot. It should have charged me 0.08 dollars. I am sure that the problem was that runemate UI registered my wallet as -0.04 dollars and did not let me start the bot but back-end took 0.08 dollars from my wallet anyway.

upload_2019-1-16_21-0-21.png

RuneMate Staff
Tutorial - Wallet and Premium Bots FAQ

Why am I charged every time I start an instance?:
Upon starting the bot you will be charged for the first hour of use. If you only run the bot for 30 minutes, you will still have been charged for the full hour. If you stop the bot manually and restart it, you will be charged again. If the bot breaks, doesn't work or you are overcharged and you feel as though you deserve a refund, post in the relevant forum thread for the bot you are using, providing supporting evidence (eg: how the bug occurred and log files) and it is at the author's discretion whether they refund you.

Engineer
We're looking into any potential for the issue being on our end based on what information you provided.

Tutorial - Wallet and Premium Bots FAQ
Why am I charged every time I start an instance?:
Upon starting the bot you will be charged for the first hour of use. If you only run the bot for 30 minutes, you will still have been charged for the full hour. If you stop the bot manually and restart it, you will be charged again. If the bot breaks, doesn't work or you are overcharged and you feel as though you deserve a refund, post in the relevant forum thread for the bot you are using, providing supporting evidence (eg: how the bug occurred and log files) and it is at the author's discretion whether they refund you.

I read it multiple times before posting and I know and understand these mechanics. In addition, I looked into other similar cases that popet up when I was creating the thread.

We're looking into any potential for the issue being on our end based on what information you provided.

Thank you. Let me know if you need any more information.