Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Resolved charged exrtra on premium bot

why do i get charged 3 hrs of bot time when i stopped my bot at 1hr 59min 40 seconds? isn't it suppsoe to charge after 2hours ?

it's been charging me correctly for 2 hrs the last few times i did this method and now it charges me extra ( divine master farmer)

Community Manager
why do i get charged 3 hrs of bot time when i stopped my bot at 1hr 59min 40 seconds? isn't it suppsoe to charge after 2hours ?

it's been charging me correctly for 2 hrs the last few times i did this method and now it charges me extra ( divine master farmer)
20 seconds is not a big gap, it could be the instance starting 20 seconds before the stopwatch inside the bot started or things like that.

Session time is not the same as runtime.
The session time starts when the actual session starts, but the runtime doesn't necessarily start exactly on the same frame as the session timer. This could lead to gaps like @Gengsta mentioned. So to be safe, stop the bot a few minutes before the second hour starts (according to the runtime). Also, some bots pause the runtime when you pause the bot, this is extremely confusing for the user because they don't really know how long the session has been running for. All Prime bots make sure that the runtime keeps running when the bot is paused.