Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Cerberus Mate

Primate
Defeat3d submitted a new resource:

Cerberus Mate - Who let the dogs out?

Flinches Cerberus. Uses no food and no prayer points!

Set your quick prayers to whatever you want the bot to use and start the bot in one of the rooms. If there are flames blocking the path between you and Cerberus, pause the bot and pass them to start the process.

This bot does not bank! I recommend bringing runes for High level alchemy and at least 6 Super combat potions for long trips.

The bot will move to a safe location, log out and stop when your task has been completed or when your...

Read more about this resource...

Last edited by a moderator:
Would it be too much of a struggle to add wild pie feature? :) It boosts slayer with +5. I just got a hhs task, but not 91 yet :D

Would it be too much of a struggle to add wild pie feature? :) It boosts slayer with +5. I just got a hhs task, but not 91 yet :D
Just hit 91. Works as a charm :) Amazing!

Just hit 91. Works as a charm :) Amazing!
~500 kills in and Fang is absolutely the best choice of weapon.

Reaching xp rates above 60k/hr while arclight was 40k an hour.

Can be run for 6hrs straight no problem. Died once or twice, but havent really seen what happens so I guess it's a ping issue or something. What fixes this is just run past fire and start over.

Maybe that could be a feature? "If taking damage twice under a 5-10s period, run to fire wall and back to cerb" to reset it.

EDIT: This is a totally a money-printer. the price of 0,10$ is totally worth it. Anyone complaining is just cheap lol.

RuneMate Staff
View attachment 13044is there something wrong with the times? im getting charged double i think

Tutorial - Wallet and Premium Bots FAQ

Why am I charged every time I start an instance?
Upon starting the bot you will be charged for the first hour of use. If you only run the bot for 30 minutes, you will still have been charged for the full hour. If you stop the bot manually and restart it, you will be charged again. If the bot breaks, doesn't work or you are overcharged and you feel as though you deserve a refund, post in the relevant forum thread for the bot you are using, providing supporting evidence (eg: how the bug occurred and log files) and it is at the author's discretion whether they refund you.

Hey!
Using your Cerberus Mate script. Have idea why im dying so much?
I died 3 times and did 11 kills.
Using Bandos chestplate, proselyte legs, archlight, d defender, fer gloves, amulet of fury, d boots and slayer helm.

Primate
Hey!
Using your Cerberus Mate script. Have idea why im dying so much?
I died 3 times and did 11 kills.
Using Bandos chestplate, proselyte legs, archlight, d defender, fer gloves, amulet of fury, d boots and slayer helm.
sounds like a lag issue, hard to tell without any other information/logs

I get this thing where my character just logs out when Cerb is near dead and logs back in. Is this an issue?

upload_2024-1-11_2-44-19.png