Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Resolved CANT SYNC OSRS TO RUNEMATE BOT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys i have an issue when i try to use a bot it worked perfectly before until i setup a proxy for the botting accounts every time i try to connect a bot to and account the OSRS window pops up as normal then when i sync the account by clicking "Start Instance" it then comes with a green pop up window on client side it says "Failed to bind the game client because of an exception" strangely only started happening after i set up the proxies never happen before and i been using the client for a long time only happen when i set up the proxies it cant be the proxies as they are for gaming and a lot of big you tube botters referred these proxies i am using these are private payed for proxies by "PROXY FISH" also i searched what proxy program to use and was refereed by another big you tuber a proxy program specifically directed to RUNE MATE called PROXIFIER this was used by a youtuber who also uses RUNEMATE any light that can be shed on this situation would be helpful thank you all :) i also tried other bots including payed bots and still same issue it cant be the bots aswell :)

Status
Not open for further replies.