Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Bug Cant run multiple premium instances.

fic

i`m trying to run multiple premium bots but when the instance amount pass 3 instances or even 2 , it crashes the instance i was trying to start and the least started one giving the error :
java.lang.IndexOutOfBoundsException: Index: 5, Size: 0
at java.util.ArrayList.rangeCheck(ArrayList.java:657)
at java.util.ArrayList.get(ArrayList.java:433)
at com.sun.javafx.collections.ObservableListWrapper.get(ObservableListWrapper.java:89)
at javafx.collections.transformation.FIlteredList.get(FilteredList.java:172)
at javafx.scene.control.ListCell.updateItem(ListCell.java:459)
at javafx.scene.contro.ListCell.lambda$new$160(ListCell.java:167)
at javafx.collections.WeakListChangeListener.onChanged(WeakListChangeListener.java:88)
at com.sun.javafx.collections.ListListenerHelper$Generic.fireValueChangedEvent(ListListenerHelper.java:329)
at com.sun.javafx.collections.ListListenerHelper.fireValueChangedEvent(ListListenerHelper.java:73)
at javafx.colletions.OservableListBase.fireChange(ObservableListBase.java:233)
at javafx.collections.ListChangeBuilder.commit(ListChangeBuilder.java:482)
at javafx.colletions.ListChangeBuilder.endChange(ListChangeBuilder.java:541)
at javafx.collections.ObservableListBase.endChange(ObservableListBase.java:205)
at javafx.colletions.transformation.FIlteredList.sourceChanged(FilteredList.java:147)
at javafx.colletions.transformation.TransformatioList.lambda$getListener$23(TransformationList.java:106)
at javafx.colletions.WeakListChangeListener.onChanged(WeakListChangeListener.java:88)
at com.sun.javafx.collections.ListListenerHelper$Generic.fireValueChangedEvent(ListListenerHelper.java:329)
at com.sun.javafx.collections.ListListenerHelper.fireValueChangedEvent(ListListenerHelper.java:73)
at javafx.collections.ObservableListBase.fireChange(ObservableListBase.java:233)
at javafx.colletions.ListChangeBuilder.commid(ListChangeBuilder.java:482)
at javafx.colletions.ListChangeBuilder.endChange(ListChangeBuilder.java:541)
at javafx.collections.ObservableListBase.endChange(ObservableListBase.java:205)
at com.sun.javafx.collections.ObservableListWrapper.clear(ObservableListWrapper.java:157)
at nul.iiIlIiiIililI.else(wkb:95)
at com.sun.javafx.application.PlatformImpl.lambda$null$172(PlatformImpl.java:295)
at java.security.AcessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
at com.sun.javafx.aplication.PlatformImpl.lambda$runLater$173(PlatformImpl.java:294)
at com.sun.glass.ui.InvokeLaterDispatcher$Future.run(InvokeLaterDispatcher.java:95)
at com.sun.glass.ui.gtk.GtkApllication._runLoop(Native Method)
at com.sun.glass.ui.gtk.GtkApplication.lambda$null$48(GtkApplication.java:139)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:748)
Theres a lot of these error with the same log , it just varies the Index (starts on 5 go to 0) , the other instance crashed the same.
After that i can`t start any instance on runemate (it gives me Null pointer exception).
If you guys can please have a look or have a suggestion to avoid that error Id be glad.