Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Resolved Cant Buy Credits

Status
Not open for further replies.
Same here. Tried paying on my iPhone and Mac and having the same issue “things don’t appear to be working at the moment”. But if I sign into PayPal from the internet, it works fine. This is the second day I can’t buy credits

We're aware of issues with being unable to purchase credits using PayPal - the issue is being actively worked on.

It is not currently possible to purchase credits through the website, check out ⁠the #selling-credits channel on our Discord to see potential vendors.

Join the RuneMate Discord Server!

It is not possible to purchase account upgrades such as Supporter and Sponsor at this time, through the website or through a third-party vendor.

Last edited by a moderator:
RuneMate Staff
Cannot buy credits. Paypal not working.

same for me. 2nd day.

Same for me please fix :S

Same here. Tried paying on my iPhone and Mac and having the same issue “things don’t appear to be working at the moment”. But if I sign into PayPal from the internet, it works fine. This is the second day I can’t buy credits

Same here as above - "paypall not working"

same here

same here

also confirming paypal doesn't work

Also confirming paypal not working :(

We are pleased to announce that PayPal payments are now working again, so you can now purchase RuneMate Credits and Supporter/Sponsor packages via PayPal.

Upgrade your account: Upgrade | RuneMate

Purchase credits: https://www.runemate.com/community/adcredits/packages

Status
Not open for further replies.