Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Botting Safely?

Planning on making a new account and botting it to use as a main, So far I mainly have botted RS3 and and only a few small accounts for friends to get them started on OSRS, but I fancied making a majority botted main account just out of interest, I have a few of my older accounts 10 years+ old I could possibly use, but I need some tips on creating an OSRS or RS3 main (and which may be safer?) from botting ( like how would you go about it and what would you bot, to pretty much ensure your safety e.g last year i decided to rush 99 FM with a bot and managed to get it while getting banned two days later, I botted wintertodt and that was pretty easy to get banned it seemed, any tips?

Retired Bot Developer
Imagine being inactive for 10 years and all of a sudden being online 10 hours a day (or any time consecutively)

I agree with this, but also I believe the inverse could work to your advantage- if you are a 10 year old vet who generally plays off and on and has a history of pretty massive play sessions in the past, you are less likely to raise any flags if you gradually ramp up your play times to 6-8 hours a day.

Planning on making a new account and botting it to use as a main, So far I mainly have botted RS3 and and only a few small accounts for friends to get them started on OSRS, but I fancied making a majority botted main account just out of interest, I have a few of my older accounts 10 years+ old I could possibly use, but I need some tips on creating an OSRS or RS3 main (and which may be safer?) from botting ( like how would you go about it and what would you bot, to pretty much ensure your safety e.g last year i decided to rush 99 FM with a bot and managed to get it while getting banned two days later, I botted wintertodt and that was pretty easy to get banned it seemed, any tips?

Making any attempt to bot a main is probably going to end up in a permaban.

The best way to do it is to bot all skills to a level where you can get the fastest XP rates, say 75 in most skills. From there you probably want to either keep botting until you receive a 2 day ban, if you don't want a 2 day ban then you should probably man up and train the rest of the skills from there.

If you really want to max, you need to put in the work. No easy way.