Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

RS3 Botting on RAF accounts

I figured it might be possible to get free 10% exp forever if you keep making new RAF(Refer a friend) accounts then botting on it to get the money for the bonds back ( through cursed or other money making methods)

My only question is : if you get banned on your RAF account for botting, will it have any implications on your linked main?

If you're botting on a large scale and transferring gold there is a possibility

thanks for the reply, i've been mass botting on 8-10 accounts a day for 6 months now and i drop trade the stuff i bot to my alt and then drop trade it to my main, so right now my alt is my "RAF" account after a week when the RAF bonus ends i'll turn my "alt" into a botting account and make a new alt for the RAF bonus again .

So im asking if the first Alt i made gets banned will i suffer anything on my main

easily triggered ✌
thanks for the reply, i've been mass botting on 8-10 accounts a day for 6 months now and i drop trade the stuff i bot to my alt and then drop trade it to my main, so right now my alt is my "RAF" account after a week when the RAF bonus ends i'll turn my "alt" into a botting account and make a new alt for the RAF bonus again .

So im asking if the first Alt i made gets banned will i suffer anything on my main
No one one knows the answer to that it's all speculation

iknow im leeching but i read this and was high so wanted to ask XD

squidl you suspect banrate will be the same botting on a RAF? or you think it would be higher or lower?