Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Botting at Experiments

Qualityfighter used to have the option for fighting only the level 25 experiments but now, it does not. Any idea how i can keep my bot away from the level 51 experiments? they hurt a shit ton. Thanks so much and sorry if this is posted in the wrong place

Discretion is advised
Qualityfighter used to have the option for fighting only the level 25 experiments but now, it does not. Any idea how i can keep my bot away from the level 51 experiments? they hurt a shit ton. Thanks so much and sorry if this is posted in the wrong place

You should use a fighter bot that lets you specify the levels of the monsters you want to attack. But experiments, really? I'm sure there are better options nowadays :p

You should use a fighter bot that lets you specify the levels of the monsters you want to attack. But experiments, really? I'm sure there are better options nowadays :p
just found the proper bot, Alpha fighter, thank you. its a level 40 attk, 99 str pure. you have a better suggestion of places to train?