Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Bug Bots not working: Failed to retrieve uids of array WorldView.npcs

All of a sudden all bots are crashing instantly when I try to start, tried several different trial versions to test it out and they all crash for some reason, this is the full details log I'm getting on the crashes, anyone has an idea what I need to do to fix it?

java.rmi.RemoteException: Failed to retrieve uids of array WorldView.npcs; nested exception is:
java.lang.ReflectiveOperationException: Unable to retrieve the value of FieldHook(GETFIELD WorldView.npcs: dd.wp [Lea;) for dd@12b4f40
at aux.IiiIiiiIIIiIi.arrayUids(hga:346)
at aux.iiiiiiiIiIiiI.arrayUids(xm:95)
at java.base/jdk.internal.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
at java.base/jdk.internal.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
at java.base/jdk.internal.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
at java.base/java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source)
at java.rmi/sun.rmi.server.UnicastServerRef.dispatch(Unknown Source)
at java.rmi/sun.rmi.transport.Transport$1.run(Unknown Source)
at java.rmi/sun.rmi.transport.Transport$1.run(Unknown Source)
at java.base/java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
at java.rmi/sun.rmi.transport.Transport.serviceCall(Unknown Source)
at java.rmi/sun.rmi.transport.tcp.TCPTransport.handleMessages(Unknown Source)
at java.rmi/sun.rmi.transport.tcp.TCPTransport$ConnectionHandler.run0(Unknown Source)
at java.rmi/sun.rmi.transport.tcp.TCPTransport$ConnectionHandler.lambda$run$0(Unknown Source)
at java.base/java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
at java.rmi/sun.rmi.transport.tcp.TCPTransport$ConnectionHandler.run(Unknown Source)
at java.base/java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(Unknown Source)
at java.base/java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(Unknown Source)
at java.base/java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
Caused by: java.lang.ReflectiveOperationException: Unable to retrieve the value of FieldHook(GETFIELD WorldView.npcs: dd.wp [Lea;) for dd@12b4f40
at aux.IIIIiiiIiIIII.catch(lla:76)
at aux.IIIIiiiIiIIII.catch(lla:97)
at aux.IIIIiiiIiIIII.catch(lla:347)
at aux.IiiIiiiIIIiIi.arrayUids(hga:248)
... 18 more
Caused by: java.lang.ReflectiveOperationException: Unable to reflect getter for FieldHook(GETFIELD WorldView.npcs: dd.wp [Lea;)
at aux.IIIIiiiIiIIII.catch(lla:484)
at aux.IIIIiiiIiIIII.catch(lla:536)
... 21 more
Caused by: java.lang.NoSuchFieldException: dd.wp [Lea;
at aux.IIIIiiiIiIIII.catch(lla:545)
at aux.IIIIiiiIiIIII.catch(lla:382)
... 22 more

had the same thing happen to me twice now, shamefully i didn't had free trial left so was premium that instantly crashed. also would like to know the fix!

already restarted pc/runelite/runemate no diffrence.

cuppa.drink(java);
RuneMate was having some issues earlier today due to a RuneLite update. I believe things should be working now if you restart OSRS & RuneMate. But I'd recommend testing using the trial or free bots so you don't get charged, and if any issues persist please just try again later.