Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Resolved bot gets stuck behind lumb bankers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
hey guys,

I use the bot to cut wood at lumbrige and when the bot goes back to the bank it gets stuck behind the bankers and just clicks bank. anyways to resolve this one?

Don't be rude to those who are trying to help you.
no justice for banning me for calling you a dick. after all this is a free country. i can call a poice officer a dick. if anything you should be banned for being such a dick. youre on a help thread... helping people... so why not try to be alittle nicer for a change.

the reason i asked which thread is because i dont know how to find the thread i need to post in.

no justice for banning me for calling you a dick. after all this is a free country. i can call a poice officer a dick. if anything you should be banned for being such a dick. youre on a help thread... helping people... so why not try to be alittle nicer for a change.
And you are completely in the wrong thread. You are posting a bot specific issue in the 'Client and site support'. And when I tell you to report your issues on the proper thread, you ask where you should report your issues. You have tagged this with 'Quantum Woodcutting', so you knew exactly which bot you have problems with.

Sorry I thought you were competent enough to think.

i looked for the specific thread i needed and only found questions regarding the bot. so if you could tell me how to find the thread i need i would be more than happy to post there and quit bothering you.

i looked for the specific thread i needed and only found questions regarding the bot. so if you could tell me how to find the thread i need i would be more than happy to post there and quit bothering you.
There are several ways to get to the thread. You can go to the botstore, type the name of the bot, and click on the title. Then go to Discussion and you're on the proper thread.

But I can see you already posted a message there.

Status
Not open for further replies.