Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

OSRS Blast Furnace bot

• Game Mode: OSRS
  • Link to wiki: Blast furnace
  • Summary: A bot that would smith bars for you in blast furnace and use stamina pots and have ice gloves support
  • Required stats: 60 smithing for the most efficient way
  • Required quests: You need to have started The Giant Dwarf
  • Required items: Selected ores and coal in bank, water bucket if not using ice gloves, stamina pots in bank for better bars per hour and money in bank for coffer and the 10 minute 2500gp payment if under 60 smithing

Go check out new bots and give helpful feedback.
  • Game Mode: OSRS
  • Link to wiki: Blast furnace
  • Summary: A bot that would smith bars for you in blast furnace and use stamina pots and have ice gloves support
  • Required stats: 60 smithing for the most efficient way
  • Required quests: You need to have started The Giant Dwarf
  • Required items: Selected ores and coal in bank, water bucket if not using ice gloves, stamina pots in bank for better bars per hour and money in bank for coffer and the 10 minute 2500gp payment if under 60 smithing
Maybe, I asked snuf if I could follow where he left off

Go check out new bots and give helpful feedback.
any updates on this? it was the only bot i used extensively
I don't have the time right now. I'm not sure when or if I'll even take this on.

Got a 2 day ban from fucking up cooking rewrite testing where the bot spammed in the bank for 10h... Hopefully i'll not get perma banned and will be able to possibly work on a bot for this... But i'm really busy, also, my birthday is Oct 9. So you better wish me a happy birthday :)

Last edited: