Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Tutorial Being able to publish new bots - Project Setup Guide

maybe it went too fast for me but i missed the part where it said where im supposed to put the token in intelliJ so I can publish which is what I watched looking for. Watched it twice and didnt see that part. I have it saved like you showed in .gradle folder but when i choose publish it closes with the error

Execution failed for task ':submitForReview'.
> Unable to locate submission token from extension property, project property, system property or environment variable

* Try:
> Run with --stacktrace option to get the stack trace.
> Run with --info or --debug option to get more log output.
> Run with --scan to get full insights.
> Get more help at Gradle | Search for Help with Gradle Build Tool.
BUILD FAILED in 40s
6 actionable tasks: 6 executed

Bot Author
maybe it went too fast for me but i missed the part where it said where im supposed to put the token in intelliJ so I can publish which is what I watched looking for. Watched it twice and didnt see that part. I have it saved like you showed in .gradle folder but when i choose publish it closes with the error

> Unable to locate submission token from extension property, project property, system property or environment variable

* Try:
> Run with --stacktrace option to get the stack trace.
> Run with --info or --debug option to get more log output.
> Run with --scan to get full insights.
> Get more help at Gradle | Search for Help with Gradle Build Tool.
BUILD FAILED in 40s
6 actionable tasks: 6 executed

It's literally within the first minute of the video that I explain this.

You need to go to your local files where gradle is saved and make a new file called "gradle.properties"

1728638256932.png

In that file, you need to put the following
runemateSubmissionToken=TOKEN_HERE

It's literally within the first minute of the video that I explain this.

You need to go to your local files where gradle is saved and make a new file called "gradle.properties"

View attachment 16213

In that file, you need to put the following
runemateSubmissionToken=TOKEN_HERE
I missed the part where you name is .properties, I thought i had to link it somewhere in IntelliJ sorry mate

Renamed it .properties and im getting

Last edited: