Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Quantum Woodcutting Lite [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
12 year old normie
Derk submitted a new resource:

Quantum Woodcutting Lite - Woodcutting made easy!

Quantum Woodcutting
Welcome to the bot overview of Quantum Woodcutting! I have made this bot for two purposes and that is to offer a product that can't be surpassed on a quality level and to give the user exactly what they want. This bot origins from my old BChopper, then to Pi Chopper, Celestial Woodcutter and now...

Read more about this resource...

Last edited by a moderator:
one heck of a bot works perfectly! rlly nice been enjoying this good bot since 45-61 woodcutting! works really good hope to see more bots in the future!

12 year old normie
one heck of a bot works perfectly! rlly nice been enjoying this good bot since 45-61 woodcutting! works really good hope to see more bots in the future!

I'm glad to hear it works. :)

if possible do u think u can make a yew bot (G.E) it would be really nice since its such good money making and i couldnt find any bots that works on yews:)
(osrs)

bot dosnt work if u use d hatchet it banks it! fix it please!!!

12 year old normie
if possible do u think u can make a yew bot (G.E) it would be really nice since its such good money making and i couldnt find any bots that works on yews:)
(osrs)

The exact name is 'Dragon axe' right? If so, update pushed.

12 year old normie
The bot will sometimes run as far East as possible in the Varrock Palace. Sometimes into the Eastern most room and sometimes as far as the gardens lining the wall. Yew chopping with a rune axe in my inventory. Happens a fair bit while waiting for trees to respawn.

12 year old normie
The bot will sometimes run as far East as possible in the Varrock Palace. Sometimes into the Eastern most room and sometimes as far as the gardens lining the wall. Yew chopping with a rune axe in my inventory. Happens a fair bit while waiting for trees to respawn.

Hopefully fixed in the next release. It now won't enter Varrock castle anymore, and only will attempt to chop the three Yews above the castle, not anywhere else (I'm not sure if there's other Yews around Varrock but this should fix it if there are).

EDIT: I wasn't able to test this because I can't chop Yews on my account, so if the problem still exists after the update let me know. :)

(osrs)

i would not bot yews. very high banrate with any bot.

12 year old normie
i would not bot yews. very high banrate with any bot.

It all depends on how you bot. I have 3 different locations for Yews in my bot so you can always pick the less-occupied area if you wish. :)

So far so good with G.E. yews, will edit this post if the issue arises again today :)

Hello, awesome bot! :) I have a problem. It is being going about 2 days, when I turn on Bchopper, my player is just standing near GE bank and does nothing. When I lead him to the trees, he chops a full inventory of yew logs, then banks and them and after continues doing nothing. Can you suggest anything to solve the problem please? :)

12 year old normie
Hello, awesome bot! :) I have a problem. It is being going about 2 days, when I turn on Bchopper, my player is just standing near GE bank and does nothing. When I lead him to the trees, he chops a full inventory of yew logs, then banks and them and after continues doing nothing. Can you suggest anything to solve the problem please? :)

I made a recent change involving walking at the GE area, I'll take a look. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.