Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

BB Zeah RC [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bot Author
Lightsoul submitted a new resource:

BB Zeah RC - Consistent XP/H - Perfect chance for the Pet!

Supports Blood essence, Blood runes and Soul runes. - Direct Input too!

Supports agility shortcuts if you have the required agility level.

Will support ONLY DirectInput - Please enable this in your RM settings.

The bot will fast chisel + move back to the next area to gain the best xp per hour and more runes per hour.

START THE BOT IN THE ZEAH AREA

Inventory setup: - If you're doing blood runes, the bot does support Blood essence so you can take this with...

Read more about this resource...

Last edited by a moderator:
Currently the RuneMate API shortcut's are broken for this area in particular, would advise that you wait until this is updated via RuneMates side.

Bot Author
Currently the RuneMate API shortcut's are broken for this area in particular, would advise that you wait until this is updated via RuneMates side.

Making a hot fix for this as we speak.

EDIT: Fix updated for the agility shortcuts, will now work as expected on next update today.

Last edited:
Stuck on waiting for settings, so far has burned through $.49 but nothing happens. Started at dark stone mine with all settings set up?

Bot Author
Stuck on waiting for settings, so far has burned through $.49 but nothing happens. Started at dark stone mine with all settings set up?

The error you're getting is a RuneMate error not the bots.

upload_2023-8-13_9-16-35.png

I can see your errors through my console, I'm hoping this will be fixed shortly.

As for now, are you running any other bot along side Zeah RC? If so, try just run one bot at a time and see if that works and if so, then run different bots on different runemate clients.

Status
Not open for further replies.