Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

banned :(

• What game mode (OSRS, RS3)? OSRS
  • What bots on RuneMate have you used? Minnow fisher/ Divine Lite magic or whatever
  • What other botting software (Powerbot etc.) have you used previously? none
  • Have you been banned previously? no
  • Were you 'suicide' botting? no
  • Did you play legitimately in between botting? yes
  • When was your account created?
  • created account less than month ago
Thank goodness they gave me a 2 day ban haha i think it was from the magic bot i forgot to turn it off and high alch for 8 hours no breaks lol
My own fault i guess no more botting on this guy for a bit. going to make new account and see how fast it takes for them to ban me again haha experiments will keep you guys posted

How do they even decide whether you get a 2-day ban or permanent ban? Always wondered. Not sure why the same offence has a massively varying punishment. All my bot bans have been perm :mad:

easily triggered ✌
How do they even decide whether you get a 2-day ban or permanent ban? Always wondered. Not sure why the same offence has a massively varying punishment. All my bot bans have been perm :mad:
Generally the older accounts get 2 day banned

Retired Bot Developer
forgot to turn it off and high alch for 8 hours no breaks lol

I'm always interested in those that botted safe, made no mistakes and still somehow got Jagged. Cases where users somehow leave bots running for exorbitant hours don't really provide proof of anything other than the system picking up the very blatantly obvious botters.

Java Warlord
in my experience
2pj7tw.jpg

:yum:

my account wasnt old it was LESS THAN MONTH OLD . hahah its unbanned today i started botting again fuck jagex

AINT NO ONE STOPPING ME