Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

AuxiPlunder [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is a bug where if you run out of food inside a game, the bot will get stuck attempting to leave with the wrong option. Just beware of this until I patch it.

Depends on your level. I was getting 150k or something at 91+. Many methods that are better XP but there's the chance of getting ibis pieces and a sceptre using this.

led

Depends on your level. I was getting 150k or something at 91+. Many methods that are better XP but there's the chance of getting ibis pieces and a sceptre using this.
this. its more for the ibis pieces

Also you can start at level 21 if you wish. The bot banks in Nardah so you don't need Contact to bank for more food.

I'll add Nardah banking when I can access the bank though.

Reactions: Led
in Room 4 it sometimes stucks at the spare thing at the entrance... It clicks on the wrong side

Not for me :/ And what is all needed in preset in exception of food ?

Can you explain more in detail about what happens? Maybe a pic of where it gets stuck?

You only need food in preset.

Can you explain more in detail about what happens? Maybe a pic of where it gets stuck?

You only need food in preset.
lol if it goes to bank, i have got 20 sharks in my preset, and it says error item missing in preset or something and the bot stops.

Yea next time it stucks i´ll do a pic... It stands in front of the spare things, and the camera does only view the left spare thing, but correct would be if the bot clicks on the right wall with the spare things. It should move the camera ,but it doesn´t

lol if it goes to bank, i have got 20 sharks in my preset, and it says error item missing in preset or something and the bot stops.

Yea next time it stucks i´ll do a pic... It stands in front of the spare things, and the camera does only view the left spare thing, but correct would be if the bot clicks on the right wall with the spare things. It should move the camera ,but it doesn´t

Thanks.

Try logging in and out to solve the preset problem. I've also added a check to turn the camera to the spear trap incase it's set too low.

It was working flawlessly yesterday. However today (since the new RM update), it loots an urn and then continues to try to loot the urn even though it's already looted.

It was working flawlessly yesterday. However today (since the new RM update), it loots an urn and then continues to try to loot the urn even though it's already looted.

I'll go test it later and see if there's any changes to Pyramid Plunder.

Status
Not open for further replies.