Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

AuxiKegBalance [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Finally a bot like this on RuneMate... Been waiting for a long time for that, so will definitely try when I get another account to do this!

bot gets stuck going to stairs...starts clicking random places..sometimes pulls out empty vials...defective and eats time from credit

Please fix this shit man literally all you need to do is add eating. Making us pay for this?

Hey, how clean is this bot? I've been banned on many accounts for trying to bot the keg balance.

Good day!

So yes, this bot doesn't work... I don't imagine you will refund the charges, will you?
That being said, I really want this bot to be successful. I have had many accounts banned trying to bot the keg balance so I have a suggestion. Similar to many of the wilnderness bots, you should add a feature for the bot to IMMEDIATELY hop worlds if ANY other white dots appear on the mini map. Grinding the keg manually is unbearable, so everyone you see there is a bot. It makes it a prime spot for bot busting. Having this feature would greatly reduce the chance of getting caught. Which is very important if you're going to charge for the bot.
Keep up the good work! I can't wait to see this bot up and running! 99 strength with no friggin fishing!

This resource has been removed and is no longer available for download.

Status
Not open for further replies.