Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

AutoBlueDragons LITE(Beta) by Teun [Deleted] [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Teun submitted a new resource:

AutoBlueDragons by TuneBots - Make great money at blue dragons!

200-300k per hour while training combat!

Read more about this resource...

Hello everyone

First off i'd like to say that this bot is in BETA STAGE, So that means that it's not as quite as complete as i want it to be.

Second, this bot only works if you have 70 AGILTITY!!!, Falador teleport tabs and the food that you have selected!
I will get the full route to the dragons done soon!

Third, It only trains range and mage as it always walks to safespots.

Forth, i had to push it because i ran out of my 3 hours of development without a bot pushed to the botstore

IT ONLY TRAINS MAGIC AND RANGE ATM BECAUSE IT WALKS TO A SAFESPOT WHEN IT FIGHTS!
IN LATER UPDATES I WILL FIX THIS AND YOU WILL BE ABLE TO CHOOSE BETWEEN FIGHTING AND RANGING/MAGING

So

Start in falador west bank, and give it a shot if you have 70 agility :)

make it support cannon and ill pay 10-15 cents /h all day every day bro! lemme know when!

with melee support tho!

make it support cannon and ill pay 10-15 cents /h all day every day bro! lemme know when!

with melee support tho!
Yeah im going to keep it hidden for a while, going to finish it first! should be done in 1 to 2 weeks.
After that i might implement cannon and melee as a pro version!

Yeah im going to keep it hidden for a while, going to finish it first! should be done in 1 to 2 weeks.
After that i might implement cannon and melee as a pro version!
please do. ill keep my eye out bro. will be well worth it! with cannon u can get u pto 1.5m/h

This resource has been removed and is no longer available for download.

Status
Not open for further replies.