Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Question auto-login forgotten password

I've been using auto login for quite some time now. Went to download runemate on another pc to run it whilst im going on a trip, but i couldnt log in. Forgotten my password and i dont have my recovery codes. yet im still logged into the account on the auto login pc. is there any way to resolve it? seeing as im getting auto logged in you should be able to tell its my account no? same ip everytime etc. just added some credits last night and would hate to have to start a new account because of this :/

any help is much appreciated.

nvm i found my old password and got my things in order! but now it says my details are being protected by the vault but i have not set any vault code..

Mod Automation
RuneMate Vault is a security feature which protects your OSRS account details behind a secondary PIN or password, so if somebody gains unauthorized access to your RuneMate account, they will not be able to gain access to your OSRS account details.

Initially, all of your accounts will automatically be encrypted with a random password.
You can change this password by clicking the padlock () button in the accounts side panel.
You can opt to have RuneMate remember this password on this device, so you don't need to enter it every time.