Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Bug "An error occurred while sorting the page history now that a new page is being opened."

Hello everyone. I've been getting this error notification on top every time I open runemate and when I run a bot script the green circle loads forever because of it and never progresses onto the actual bot script.

I never used to get this problem and it started out of no where around a week ago everytime I close and re-open runemate and I'd fix it by just reinstalling until I close the client again in which case i'd uninstall and reinstall again.

Now the previous fix is not working and it comes up on fresh installs. I cant figure out any information online on how to fix it and i'm not able to run any bots with it.

I've tried both the normal and standalone versions and also tried restarting pc, reinstalling JDK to latest version. I'm not sure what else I could do at this point. I'm currently running windows 10.

Anyone have any idea what could be causing this?

Please post log files. Especially the ones starting with runemate_

I also recommend joining our Discord as things are a lot more active there. Join the RuneMate Discord Server!

I'll join the discord thank you.

Here are the log files:

21:02:23 [INFO ] [ RuneMate] Deleted 0 files over a week old
21:02:23 [INFO ] [ RuneMate] RuneMate Version: 4.0.46
21:02:39 [INFO ] [ RuneMate] Logged in to RuneMate SSO
21:02:48 [DEBUG] [ RuneMate] Refreshing client list
21:02:48 [ERROR] [ RuneMate] Error opening page
java.lang.InternalError: java.lang.NullPointerException: Cannot read the array length because "dirs" is null
at sun.tools.attach.HotSpotAttachProvider.listVirtualMachines(HotSpotAttachProvider.java:84) ~[jdk.attach:?]
at sun.tools.attach.AttachProviderImpl.listVirtualMachines(AttachProviderImpl.java:76) ~[jdk.attach:?]
at com.sun.tools.attach.VirtualMachine.list(VirtualMachine.java:146) ~[jdk.attach:?]
at nul.iiiIiIiiiiIIIII.iIiiiiiIIIIIIIi(vyd:235) ~[RuneMate.jar:?]
at nul.iiiIiIiiiiIIIII.IiIIIiiIIIiIIII(vyd:226) ~[RuneMate.jar:?]
at nul.IIiiiIiiiiIIiIi.initialize(ynd:192) ~[RuneMate.jar:?]
at javafx.fxml.FXMLLoader.loadImpl(FXMLLoader.java:2670) ~[RuneMate.jar:?]
at javafx.fxml.FXMLLoader.loadImpl(FXMLLoader.java:2563) ~[RuneMate.jar:?]
at javafx.fxml.FXMLLoader.load(FXMLLoader.java:2531) ~[RuneMate.jar:?]
at nul.IiIiiiiiiiIIiii.load(aba:173) ~[RuneMate.jar:?]
at nul.IiIiiiiiiiIIiii.load(aba:221) ~[RuneMate.jar:?]
at nul.IIiiiIiiiiIIiIi.<init>(ynd:107) ~[RuneMate.jar:?]
at nul.IIiiiIiiiiIIiIi.<init>(ynd:49) ~[RuneMate.jar:?]
at nul.iiiiIIiiiiiIIIi.iiiIiIiIiIIiiII(dfd:244) ~[RuneMate.jar:?]
at nul.iIiIiIiiiiIiiII.call(cfd:889) ~[RuneMate.jar:?]
at nul.iIiIiIiiiiIiiII.call(cfd:862) ~[RuneMate.jar:?]
at javafx.concurrent.Task$TaskCallable.call(Task.java:1426) ~[RuneMate.jar:?]
at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(FutureTask.java:264) ~[?:?]
at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:833) ~[?:?]
Caused by: java.lang.NullPointerException: Cannot read the array length because "dirs" is null
at sun.jvmstat.perfdata.monitor.protocol.local.LocalVmManager.activeVms(LocalVmManager.java:146) ~[jdk.internal.jvmstat:?]
at sun.jvmstat.perfdata.monitor.protocol.local.MonitoredHostProvider.activeVms(MonitoredHostProvider.java:150) ~[jdk.internal.jvmstat:?]
at sun.tools.attach.HotSpotAttachProvider.listVirtualMachines(HotSpotAttachProvider.java:73) ~[jdk.attach:?]
... 18 more
21:02:48 [INFO ] [ RuneMate] An error occurred while sorting the page history now that a new page is being opened
21:02:48 [INFO ] [ RuneMate] Adding directory C:\Users\Ossam\RuneMate\bots

Client Developer
What version of Windows are you running? Looks like an internal JDK bug but I'll check it out.