Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Alpha Portables [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aria submitted a new resource:

Alpha Portables - Leech off other people's portables for mad exp

Uses bank preset 1, fill out settings on the GUI

http://i.imgur.com/U4VYK94.png

Recent changes:

-You can also put the raw material on the first slot of the actionbar if it's bound to 1, that will make the bot use the actionbar to start skilling instead of trying to click on the portable.
-Due to an oversight, if there is any item in the first slot of the actionbar, the bot will keep spamming 1 even if it isn't being used for whatever item you're making. To fix that, remove any...

Read more about this resource...

Last edited by a moderator:
It dosn't find the bank chest in CA
Also, when it opens the bank it says "Out of Portables" even if : Dont setup portables, is crossed.

It dosn't find the bank chest in CA
Also, when it opens the bank it says "Out of Portables" even if : Dont setup portables, is crossed.

Hmm, try Burthorpe. I tested the bot at CA, but that was a couple months ago. I'll be able to further fine-tune my bots next week once my internet problems are resolved.

Hi dude. Thanks for this bot, it's really useful. I bought supporter just for it. I have a suggestion though, can you add in the function to log out if you have no more hides to tan? Or maybe add an option to tan secondary hides when you run out of the primary one.

Thanks for the bot. I just have one suggestion: could you increase the banking speed? When using the portables at the GE (for bonfires) it seems to wait for approximately 10 seconds before finally clicking the bank.

Why have abs when you can have kebabs?
was just wondering if you could add an option to idle for x amount of time when portable runs out?

Sometimes, during cooking, it closes down the action interface (the one where you can see that you are still busy cooking). This causes it to stop cooking. Would it be possible to fix this? (and to speed up the operations with respect to banking)?

Status
Not open for further replies.