Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Alpha Herblore [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Works very good but when will it support more potions?
Potions such as?

8916b329c6.png
These ones?

I'd love to use this bot because you can start making new potions after a certain amount of potions made or level reached etc. But there is no Extreme potions options :(

In fact from what im seeing Maxiherblore is the only Bot offering Extreme potions support right now

I'd love to use this bot because you can start making new potions after a certain amount of potions made or level reached etc. But there is no Extreme potions options :(

In fact from what im seeing Maxiherblore is the only Bot offering Extreme potions support right now
I have the data needed, but not the account to work out how to make the potions xD

Null inputstream error is known, should be fixed in next push.

Not in this version, but there are plans to support both using, placing etc. in the future
Cool, can you give us an ETA or is there too many other projects you need to work on before you come back to this script? I hope you and eagle can find time to update the waterfiend script hehe, anyways good luck and thanks for the response

Cool, can you give us an ETA or is there too many other projects you need to work on before you come back to this script? I hope you and eagle can find time to update the waterfiend script hehe, anyways good luck and thanks for the response
Once the issue that's making it crash is confirmed to be gone, I'll probably work on portables support :)
I'm currently about 20% through rewriting the waterfiends bot :)

Status
Not open for further replies.