Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Alpha Fighter [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last edited by a moderator:
12 year old normie
Congratulations on this exciting release Slash. :)

Doesn't work for me

java.lang.NullPointerException: inputStream is null.
at javafx.fxml.FXMLLoader.loadImpl(Unknown Source)
at javafx.fxml.FXMLLoader.load(Unknown Source)
at com.slashnhax.bots.alpha.alpha_fighter.ui.AlphaFighterGUI.<init>(AlphaFighterGUI.java:22)
at com.slashnhax.bots.alpha.alpha_fighter.AlphaFighter.lambda$init$118(AlphaFighter.java:17)
at com.slashnhax.bots.alpha.alpha_fighter.AlphaFighter$$Lambda$529/1837413321.run(Unknown Source)
at com.sun.javafx.application.PlatformImpl.lambda$null$170(Unknown Source)
at com.sun.javafx.application.PlatformImpl$$Lambda$55/1804157670.run(Unknown Source)
at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
at com.sun.javafx.application.PlatformImpl.lambda$runLater$171(Unknown Source)
at com.sun.javafx.application.PlatformImpl$$Lambda$54/156801610.run(Unknown Source)
at com.sun.glass.ui.InvokeLaterDispatcher$Future.run(Unknown Source)
at com.sun.glass.ui.win.WinApplication._runLoop(Native Method)
at com.sun.glass.ui.win.WinApplication.lambda$null$145(Unknown Source)
at com.sun.glass.ui.win.WinApplication$$Lambda$43/203410191.run(Unknown Source)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

Congratulations on this exciting release Slash. :)

Congratz on release. will be testing it right now! :D

Thanks guys :D

One of it's biggest strengths is the regex support imo, for example, you can pick up all charms by typing ".* charm"
Doesn't work for me

java.lang.NullPointerException: inputStream is null.
at javafx.fxml.FXMLLoader.loadImpl(Unknown Source)
at javafx.fxml.FXMLLoader.load(Unknown Source)
at com.slashnhax.bots.alpha.alpha_fighter.ui.AlphaFighterGUI.<init>(AlphaFighterGUI.java:22)
at com.slashnhax.bots.alpha.alpha_fighter.AlphaFighter.lambda$init$118(AlphaFighter.java:17)
at com.slashnhax.bots.alpha.alpha_fighter.AlphaFighter$$Lambda$529/1837413321.run(Unknown Source)
at com.sun.javafx.application.PlatformImpl.lambda$null$170(Unknown Source)
at com.sun.javafx.application.PlatformImpl$$Lambda$55/1804157670.run(Unknown Source)
at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
at com.sun.javafx.application.PlatformImpl.lambda$runLater$171(Unknown Source)
at com.sun.javafx.application.PlatformImpl$$Lambda$54/156801610.run(Unknown Source)
at com.sun.glass.ui.InvokeLaterDispatcher$Future.run(Unknown Source)
at com.sun.glass.ui.win.WinApplication._runLoop(Native Method)
at com.sun.glass.ui.win.WinApplication.lambda$null$145(Unknown Source)
at com.sun.glass.ui.win.WinApplication$$Lambda$43/203410191.run(Unknown Source)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
ugh i forgot to add the ui as a resource gg

I know runemate is broken atm, but i got little chance to try out your bot and it is the sex, thanks for adding the slayer task thing i was really hoping someone would do that eventually, great bot and the paint and everything is sexy.

mes

Grats on release brah :D Gonna test it out as soon as RM is up again

I'm very curious to test this out :D
For now we'll let Cloud fix our beloved client and we kick some a$$ afterwards :p

Was gonna test high alch support today, but instead I'm legitting slayer and farming xD

This script is top notch. Definate vouch!

Just a note for users, banking currently does not work for dungeons or any other place that requires object interaction to get to the bank.

Tried using this at Cadarn Rangers in elf city, but when they die they still remain on the floor. They don't disappear, but they just stay on the floor for a few seconds and then respawn. This makes the bot think that they aren't dead and it'll try to keep clicking on them.

Tried using this at Cadarn Rangers in elf city, but when they die they still remain on the floor. They don't disappear, but they just stay on the floor for a few seconds and then respawn. This makes the bot think that they aren't dead and it'll try to keep clicking on them.
Hmm, that could be an issue.
When they "die" they'd still be valid as well as not in combat :/

Yea. It could potentially be a really good money maker if you did fix it. I'll try testing it at a normal location to see how fast it is compared to some other fighters.

I had a 12 hour proggy but accidently closed runemate down before i print screened, got about 1.6m xp or somethin, very good and never got stuck.

Just a note for users, banking currently does not work for dungeons or any other place that requires object interaction to get to the bank.
is it planned to be supported? *-*

Edit: I don't know how banking system should be going. I've tried killing green dragons in the wilderness. when the inventory gets full it keeps attacking dragons. :(

Edit2: I waited till I ran out of food and I found out script is trying to back "although the green dragon's area it's not or not yet supported cuz it keeps telling me that there's error in creating the path"
So I thought you might wanna add "go bank if inventory is full" option.

-Edit3: idk if anyone's facing this. but when it creates the path back to the fighting area. it really lags giving me .5~1 fps "I'm in a laptop -lenovo y510p with i7 4th gen and 8gb ram"
Thanks!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.