Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

AIO Runecrafter

SomeNormalGuy submitted a new resource:

AIO Runecrafter - Runecraft When You Sleep

Currently supports Abyss & Zeah Soul/Blood additional features to come!

Abyss setup:
Have pouches in inventory at start
Start at Ferox bank chest
Have ring of dueling
Pure Essence only
Zeah setup:
Start at mines
Can use blood essence as needed

Features:
Abyss auto escape, teles and world hops when pvp skulled user is within level range is in wild.

Read more about this resource...

Last edited by a moderator:
Can this support astral runecrafting at the astral altar? With GOTR outfit and 82+ RC for double astrals (and 85+ for colossal pouch), you can make up to 9k astrals an hour. Would be a great moneymaker / astral collector for irons.

Can this support astral runecrafting at the astral altar? With GOTR outfit and 82+ RC for double astrals (and 85+ for colossal pouch), you can make up to 9k astrals an hour. Would be a great moneymaker / astral collector for irons.
I second this. Been hoping for a RC bot that supports astral crafting for a while now

Everything was working perfectly fine up until this evening the bot dies in Abyss cave, gets stuck it seems like how can I fix this? I've done over 400k nature runes consistently without any problem. Its a 80 def / 91 hp so the account isn't the issue

Yeah I got 4x charged for 1 hour.
It worked to do some abyss rc training but damn. I would've just used cuppa's gotr if I knew I'd get half my credits taken for no reason...