Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Bug AgentInitializationException

Could someone help me out with the error:

00:02:34 INFO Attempting to start official client. If it does not open shortly please do so manually.
00:03:16 INFO Failed to bind to the game client because of an AgentInitializationException

I've tried uninstalling ALL java versions, then uninstalling RuneMate, letting RuneMate install the java itself.

I tried uninstalling everything, physically installing Java 32bit myself, then reinstalling RuneMate.

I have done everything I can see would be a fix for the problem but cannot get around the: "Failed to bind to the game client because of an AgentInitializationException" issue.

Any help at all would be much appreciated. Thanks!

Well that's good!

Unfortunately I'm still having the same issue.. anyone have a solution or advice?

Willing to provide more information if needed.

What path is runescape installed under?
Make sure everything is installed under C-drive and RS is installed in your user profile (not C:\users\myusers\OneDrive)

I checked to make sure, and Runescape is installed under the path:

C:\Users and not OneDrive or anything.

I feel like I've tried every comination of install paths and I just don't get it.. I have tried running the client myself and not through Runemate, but when I do that, and I click start on a bot, it will start "Loading" and show the spinning loading circle, but only for a split second, then stop like nothing happened, and it does not give me the error, in fact, no error at all, when I do that.

So after some experimenting I have finally gotten runescape to load through Runemate successfully and even loaded up a bot connected to the client. But after the rs3 legacy client has loaded, it is frozen at the "Auto Setup" screen and I cant get any further than that... Any ideas?

Link to screen shot of where I am at now:
Imgur

tqbUjSG

LEARNER, VISUALRM USER
Load and setup runescape client first before running it with runemate. Especially at first use.

So after about 2 days of experimenting and readying guides and basically just trying everything under the sun, I've come to a solution, that may or may not work for other people, so don't hold me to it. This is just what worked for me, but I would imagine it would work for anyone having this problem.

• I uninstalled everything (Runescape *Oldschool and RS3*, RuneMate, and Java (ANY versions installed**)
  • Completely re-downloaded Runescape Legacy Client
  • Completely re-downloaded RuneMate
  • Downloaded Java Version u77 from this link: Java Runtime Environment (32-bit)
  • Ran each installation as Administrator and made sure they were all installed under the C:/ drive and not under any type of OneDrive
  • **Being sure to install Java u77 first, then Runescape Legacy Client, then RuneMate
  • Run RuneMate as Admin, completely login and let RuneMate Load,
  • Then Run RS3 Leacy Client as Admin as well**
  • Run the bot and watch it magically work!

I am not sure why these specific steps fixed the issue, but I have a feeling it is something to do mainly with the java versions/combatibility, but honestly I'm not too sure, I just know this works and hope it can help others if they're having the same problem, because there isn't many information on the problem or any type of *working guide for the issue either.