Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

RS3 [2001 MAIN] 2433 TOTAL

I have a main since 2001 that I am willing to sell only If i find good offers. Please reply if youre interested with a price. I am accepting RSGP only

THE DISK IS NOT TRADEABLE IT IS THE ONE FROM THE QUEST SORRY SO THE ACCOUNT WILL BE ONLY VALUED FOR ITS STATS NOT WEALTH

I will provide all recovery information and change to your email address.

Last edited:
Worth like 150 max and that’s if you had good rep/vouches, also next to no one here plays RS3.

Best of luck in selling though.

Guys the disk he has is from gower quest, not the actual rare, dont fall for his tricks, once i called him out on it he was like "oh i was confused". He tried claiming he had 9 positive feedback on powerbot, but its from buying not selling, and this is his first account sale.

I can provide discord chat lould TWC here.gs on request

Also, his profile on powerbot says "This user has no feedback"

Last edited:
Guys the disk he has is from gower quest, not the actual rare, dont fall for his tricks, once i called him out on it he was like "oh i was confused". He tried claiming he had 9 positive feedback on powerbot, but its from buying not selling, and this is his first account sale. I would TWC here.

I can provide discord chat logs on request

This guy offered me $90 in RSGP for the account. I was very transparent with him, i gave him the account info to check everything for himself. Also i got confused because I used a price checker that stated the account itself is worth $150 and I thought the disk was tradable but it turns out its not. I will change the title now to not cause further misleading. But this kid thinks he's bright when he's dumb af trying to buy an rs account with nearly 100% quest progression and 700m with $90

Also about your powerbot bullshit, you said you had no experience with it yet i linked you my profile and told you i had nearly 10 positive feedbacks

you didn't answer me on discord and came right here to trash this post which i find extremely arrogant

Last edited: