Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

2 day ban

I want to keep botting after my ban. Should I lay low for a bit and not bot. I got caught using the vardoivis bot. And I kinda over used it. So I'm thinking that was my issue. What do you all think?

Primate
DT2 bosses are pretty risky with jagex watching quite closely. Most people that care about their account call it quits after a temp ban, but in the end it's about your risk tolerance.

DT2 bosses are pretty risky with jagex watching quite closely. Most people that care about their account call it quits after a temp ban, but in the end it's about your risk tolerance.
That's fair. I shouldn't have done it as much as I did. But I legit went 1k kc dry. Except for pet I got two. But thanks for the advice. I might keep doing the prayer flick bit. That one is really nice. At least I'll be actively playing. Ill just learn the dt2 bosses

Bot Author
If it was me personally, I wouldn't bot on it for a year and just let it either sit there and not play it or just play legit for a year to bot again on that account (Assuming you care about this account)

If it was me personally, I wouldn't bot on it for a year and just let it either sit there and not play it or just play legit for a year to bot again on that account (Assuming you care about this account)
Not even the prayer flick bot? Cause at this point that's about the only thing I wanna use.

Primate
That's fair. I shouldn't have done it as much as I did. But I legit went 1k kc dry. Except for pet I got two. But thanks for the advice. I might keep doing the prayer flick bit. That one is really nice. At least I'll be actively playing. Ill just learn the dt2 bosses
Most people don't last 1k kc at DT2 bosses atm, consider yourself lucky. :p

Bot Author
Not even the prayer flick bot? Cause at this point that's about the only thing I wanna use.

I would especially stay away from anything that uses DI for now, I wouldn't risk it personally but that's your call, as Defeated said, it's all down to your preference.

Most people don't last 1k kc at DT2 bosses atm, consider yourself lucky. :p
Lol thanks. I mean I watched the bot do it's thing. Vardoivis doesn't look to terribly hard at least

I would especially stay away from anything that uses DI for now, I wouldn't risk it personally but that's your call, as Defeated said, it's all down to your preference.
Okay that's fair. Thanks for advice guys. I'll stay away for a while. As long as I don't end up in world 400