Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

OSRS [100k ea] Level 3 Tutorial-Done Account Bazaar!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tutorial Island Complete Accounts!

Note: These accounts are only tutorial complete in OSRS.
Price: 100k/account ($0.1/account)

These accounts are made for botting purposes but can be used for other activities within the game.

Although my very small rep on here I have reputation on other botting forums where I am Donor, Scripter+ and active within the market, with a fair amount of feedback that can be found upon request, I am more than happy to confirm that I am the owner of said account via PM/Screenshot!​

Featuring:

• Good Usernames
  • Good Appearances
  • Rested for 24hours & above
  • Created using 100% Residential IP's
  • Mobile Networks are never used
  • One IP is never used for a second time!

Payment Options:

• OldSchool Runescape Gold - Everyone is welcome to pay via OldSchool Runescape Gold (Rate: 1M = $1)
  • PayPal - Those who I deem trusted.

Restrictions:

• Minimum order is 10. (1M/$1)

Refund Policy:

• In the rare event that an account is locked or banned upon first login you can receive refund in form of more accounts. The percentage chance of this happening is low and any suspicious claims can result in refusal to give more accounts.
  • All refund claims must be submitted within 1 month of sale.

Tips:

• Bulk Checking the accounts is not recommend, Jagex do and will auto ban the accounts if you login to too many via client or website. So the ultimate advice here is only use as you need and don't check them for the sake of it.

Official Sellers:

We will NEVER refuse to confirm identity via a PM!

• Banker (Bankbear)
  • Discord: Banker#1282

Terms & Conditions:

• You accept the refund policy and the Tips section in regards to all refund scenarios.
  • You accept that any recovery related questions will be ignored and that we don't log the creation IP for each account.
  • You are responsible for keeping the details of the accounts safe.
  • Reselling these accounts is forbidden, if you're caught doing this you agree to refund the entire order price + 50% as compensation.
  • We hold the right to refuse any business.

Open with over 800 Stock!

BUMP - 1000 STOCK!

B U M P

Status
Not open for further replies.