Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

cuppa.drink(java);
CuppaJava submitted a new resource:

Cuppa Blessed Bone Shards - Just add a cuppa wine!

wUlIOG3.png

Blesses and chisels bones, and offers blessed bone shards with wine.

Requirements:
  • Children of the Sun, & Twilight's Promise completed (short quests)
  • at least some prayer levels (sacrificing bone shards uses prayer points, which are refilled from the altar nearby)

How to use:
  • Start the bot in Ralos' Rise OR Civitas illa...

Read more about this resource...

Last edited by a moderator:
Blazin all them herbs
Add making the sunfire wines to the bot?

So three times now in a row, it completes one inv heads back to bank and gets stuck behind the house right next to the bank. Same spot each time. Ive submitted the error thing that pops up on the client. Not sure if that actually helps you or not. if you need logs just PM me @CuppaJava ill be back on ina bit.

cuppa.drink(java);
New Add making the sunfire wines to the bot?
Yeeeeeeeeah I guess I can add it quick. Will (hopefully) be in the next bot update :)

So three times now in a row, it completes one inv heads back to bank and gets stuck behind the house right next to the bank. Same spot each time. Ive submitted the error thing that pops up on the client. Not sure if that actually helps you or not. if you need logs just PM me @CuppaJava ill be back on ina bit.
Tbh I think this one is kind of a runemate bug. The default pathing got updated recently and seems to crash sometimes for reasons I don't understand. I've mentioned it to Party and hopefully it'll jhust be fixed soon :)

Blazin all them herbs
Yeeeeeeeeah I guess I can add it quick. Will (hopefully) be in the next bot update :)

Tbh I think this one is kind of a runemate bug. The default pathing got updated recently and seems to crash sometimes for reasons I don't understand. I've mentioned it to Party and hopefully it'll jhust be fixed soon :)

Awesome to the first one! saves me some time lol

And makes sense so for the time being ima finish making my bone shards and let it rest until its updated :)

cuppa.drink(java);
I dislike that i am still having that issue we talked about before @CuppaJava :(
The pathing bug? Yeah, apparently a fix was implemented but there hasn't been any client release in a little while (I think they intended to release it but it fell through the cracks)

Hopefully should be released/resolved soon

Blazin all them herbs
The pathing bug? Yeah, apparently a fix was implemented but there hasn't been any client release in a little while (I think they intended to release it but it fell through the cracks)

Hopefully should be released/resolved soon

Hopefully so, its killing me not being able to really test out this one. :[