Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

OSRS F2P Bot Noob Progress!

Go check out new bots and give helpful feedback.
Still getting hung up on the hoping after a few successful attempts! The walking to and from the bank is great although getting back to the ine he randomly started walking backwards once lol.
Damn. please send me the log files! I found a bug earlier and i need to know if i didnt get rid of it.

Mining it up right now at addy and motherload mine :) Around 200k xp till 86 mining! I am getting a full inventory of addy in 15min which aint to shabby being it's worth 40k for a full inventory! So that's 160 to 200k an hour f2p! Not bad!

Mining it up right now at addy and motherload mine :) Around 200k xp till 86 mining! I am getting a full inventory of addy in 15min which aint to shabby being it's worth 40k for a full inventory! So that's 160 to 200k an hour f2p! Not bad!

Which bot are you using!! You're using motherload mine for mining???

My bad, just saw the beginning of the forum post. Motherload mine works well? I was meaning to try it but I needed some cooking levels!! Good luck on your progression!!!!

Thanks yall and ya I am back and alive! LOL, just bought a bond on my f2p bot here using the GP I saved up from mining for only 2.2mill! Then I mined upper level motherload mine for a bit and it worked great! But I had to get back to my favorite mining spot aka Addy ore at Alkarid. I am there now and the hoping and banking is working flawlessly. although for some reason when I was F2P it did'nt hop so well.

Go check out new bots and give helpful feedback.
Thanks yall and ya I am back and alive! LOL, just bought a bond on my f2p bot here using the GP I saved up from mining for only 2.2mill! Then I mined upper level motherload mine for a bit and it worked great! But I had to get back to my favorite mining spot aka Addy ore at Alkarid. I am there now and the hoping and banking is working flawlessly. although for some reason when I was F2P it did'nt hop so well.
I'm apologizing ahead of time for making the motherlode aspect of Awesome Mining now a premium bot. but I need $$. Plz understand.

It's all good bro you should just fix runite and keep that and addy free :p But a paid runite miner would be profitable for ya. Just don't mess with the alkarid addy lmao

easily triggered ✌
I'm apologizing ahead of time for making the motherlode aspect of Awesome Mining now a premium bot. but I need $$. Plz understand.
As long as you keep that bot constantly up to date than don't feel sorry. Its roughly $15-$20 using your bot to get 30-99 mining assuming its efficient

ya that's not bad at all. Awesome123man works very hard on all his scripts here and deserves to get some pocket money for it in return.

Hey everyone, I've been mining just to keep my Gp up for my next bond, at the moment I got like 850k banked already. Yesterday and today I have been training up Thieving and Agility! I am having a good time on the f2p bond noob just maintaining free membership and polishing the skillz. My combat level is 70 btw. I got a sick ass skiller outfit on atm! I plan on posting a updated proggie by days end :)

Thread/Progress Updated :) Also I have 1mill atm for my next bond and currently have 10 days free membership left from the first bond. Going to continue to mine and work on random skills. Thinking of working on combat here soon as well.

Mining addy right now, 99k till 86 mining!

Does not exist.
ya that's not bad at all. Awesome123man works very hard on all his scripts here and deserves to get some pocket money for it in return.

Hey everyone, I've been mining just to keep my Gp up for my next bond, at the moment I got like 850k banked already. Yesterday and today I have been training up Thieving and Agility! I am having a good time on the f2p bond noob just maintaining free membership and polishing the skillz. My combat level is 70 btw. I got a sick ass skiller outfit on atm! I plan on posting a updated proggie by days end :)

Thread/Progress Updated :) Also I have 1mill atm for my next bond and currently have 10 days free membership left from the first bond. Going to continue to mine and work on random skills. Thinking of working on combat here soon as well.

Mining addy right now, 99k till 86 mining!
how do u get the bot to hop worlds for me it just mines and sits there even with hop option checked