Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

36r1zyB.jpeg

oAJ3184.png

Makes Molten glass at any Bank chest.

Setup instructions
  1. Stand next to any bank chest
  2. Withdraw all items required for casting Superglass make
    1. The bot supports any combination of spell items. Ideally, you would use a Smoke battlestaff and have Astral runes in your inventory or a Rune pouch.
  3. Remove all placeholders from items you don't want to deposit e.g. your Astral runes/Rune pouch
  4. Fill the bank with placeholders
The bot will configure the sand amount option for you.

The bot lets you set the number of Giant seaweed and buckets of sand to use. For best results, I recommend using 3 giant seaweed and 18 buckets of sand.

For ironmen, the bot has an option to pick up any dropped glass.

This bot does not support soda ash, seaweed, or any other form of material. This bot does not purchase ash from Trader Crewmembers, it requires bulk material to be already in your bank.

For best results, use Direct Input.
Author
swych
Downloads
Views
First release
Last update
Rating
4.30 star(s) 10 ratings

More resources from swych

Latest updates

1. Hexis Superglass Maker v2.1.0 Released!

Hexis Superglass Maker updated to v2.1.0.
  2. Hexis Superglass Maker v2.0.2 Released!

Hexis Superglass Maker updated to v2.0.2.
  3. Hexis Superglass Maker v2.0.1 Released!

Hexis Superglass Maker updated to v2.0.1.

Latest reviews

Works great, but would be nice if it would support Soda Ash, not just Giant Seaweed.
Doesn't cast superheat spell with all suggested settings, does all the other actions including picking up additional glass but stops at the part where it needs to cast the spell. Tried posting on discord but can only chat once every 6 hours.
nice
Works perfectly, just follow the instructions!
The looting is super slow but everything else is super fast. Adding ferox enclave with looting bag could be a nice addition.
never thought i'd say this but the bot seems way to efficient its not even clicking on anything and somehow getting all the items and casting superglass make in rapid succession.
Works great! No issues thus far.I suspect the first reviewer ran into the same mistake I did which was the need to be at a bank CHEST, rather than a bank.
Not sure what the first review is about. This thing is cracked. 30 mins in doing 3-18 and picking up the extras got 8700 molten glass. would highly recommend this
swych
swych
Thanks king
Works great, super efficient.
swych
swych
<3
Currently not working. Tried different banks. Fillers no fillers in bank. Rune pouch Staff + astrals. Moving sand and seaweed to first spot in bank. Restarting the bot for every iteration. Nothing works.

Bot withdraws first inventory and then idles.
swych
swych
Reach out and ask for help, thats a popular option. Join my Discord server and I'll give you a hand.