Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

defeat3d
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Resources About

• was using vorkath mate it work good but when i died it just stand there it dont log out or stop to bot. i standed 6 hours in lumbridge refund would be nice and some tips how to make bot work
    hi.. vorkath mate crashed on me 5 minutes into it ; can you please refund? its happened several times but ill settle for one or two. thanks great bot otherwise
    1 tick hunter - May i have a 24c refund please, think i got crashed and it lost the traps so forced the bot off and another time i the client crashed early. thank you
    Just died again 10 minutes back, internets fine - no clue what's happening =/ Vardorvas bot.. going to swap back to Duke as that was perfect. Please refund $1, this has happened all through yesterday with errors resulting in early shutdowns and 2x early shutdowns today, 1 death and 1 error code, within no time at all. Sorry for the messages but I don't want to have to keep topping up
    itslife
    itslife
    brother you need to fix your net instead of spamming this dudes profile
    Hey bro.. Vardorvis bot just crashed on me again 30 minutes in, due to some error. over the past 2 days i've had vard stop early 4 or 5 times, so i'm down 80 cents mins with barely half the time.. I want to keep using this bot but do need to get some $ back so i don't need to keep topping up and only getting 70% of the actual time i pay for. 80 cents would be nice thank you bro. <3 appreciated
    Been using 1 tick hunter for a while and it runs great but it just got stuck at "laying collapsed trap" about 2 minutes into starting the script. Happened when I changed the base position while laying a trap so it must have messed with something. Would appreciate if a refund can be issued, thanks
    Hey bro sent a PM, ran into a few things with vard bot today, my own error with food and fire runes running out.. ironman =/ and it got an error once, the 2x of my own errors got bout 30 mins each so a full hour before it closed but paid for 2 hours. could i please have 40c for vard, as i missed out on quite a lot with the early shutdowns today and the one glitch which wasnt me. thanks bro
    Bro Duke was perfect for 3 hours, teleported as expected without freezing in place. No errors codes posted and the bot continue to run, got the full hour botted. Just wanted to let you know I paid you 20 cents, hope you don't mind me telling you this. I use everyone's bots fairly because I know you're broke and need money for the third Taco Bell franchise you're trying to open.
    Reactions: yeteri and Defeat3d
    defeat3d
    defeat3d
    much appreciated
    mrblazinherbs
    mrblazinherbs
    Bro Duke was perfect for 3 hours, teleported as expected without freezing in place. No errors codes posted and the bot continue to run, got the full hour botted. Just wanted to let you know I paid you 20 cents, hope you don't mind me telling you this. I use everyone's bots fairly because I know you're broke and need money for the third Taco Bell franchise you're trying to open.
    Hey bro duke was perfect for 3 hours, then teleported back and just froze in place, got an error code and runemate shut the bot off, didn't get the full hour =/ could i please have a 20c refund, fyi I hope you dont mind me asking for this, i use your bots exclusively because you i know you help out when things go wrong.
    Literaly just did it again after I typed that it died and instead of going too bank then death walking like ive seen it do a ton of times
    it just stops after running for 10 mins another 20 cents gone with no recourse seemingly.
    Hi I ide like too try and get some hour refunds the bot fucking up everynow and again over the last few weeks and causing me too lose approximately $4 in total happy too post logs
    Hey mate, ran duke bot for 5 mins and then my net spat the dummy and dced so i died =/ could i please have the 20c refunded. Vardorvis worked amazing prior to that! silly net - thanks man
    Hey bro, started 1t Hunter and it crashed on me twice, charging both times, could i please have a 24c refund. bots perfect, i think it was me changing the display or something just made it say runescape has crashed and shut the bot down. thanks man
    Hey again bro, yeah must be at my end :( earIier i died 2 more times in quick succesion, it stopped on the way and died to the npc outside of vardorvis twice don't know why it stopped.. can probs see the logs of it going 10 minutes then turning off, I might run some of your less intense ones while i sort out my net, would appreciate 40 or 60c as im getting rekt today but defs at my end for most of it
    Going to try Vardovis one, Duke was running amazing yesterday but I've died 2 more times since my last post :( seems to be with the eating then re hitting, out of sync and takes the dukes damage. Ah well, probaly my fault.. another 20c or 40c down =/ any tips bro?
    defeat3d
    defeat3d
    if it worked for you previously it has to be a lag issue somewhere on your end
    bl33dyblade
    bl33dyblade
    Hey again bro, yeah must be at my end :( I just died 2 more times in quick succesion, it stopped on the way and died to the npc outside of vardorvis twice.. can probs see the logs of it going 10 minutes then turning off, I might run some of your less intense ones while i sort out my net, would appreciate 40 or 60c as im getting rekt today but defs at my end :( as i know the bots awesome.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…